Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate my job

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by anna2000uk
    SOAS is a uni.
    Sis the job is not in SOAS its Birkbeck (next door 2 soas, and use soas prayer room)
    ok insha allah I can talk 2 u 2mro about this, I'll tell my boss about u ok :D
    He needs 2 people insha allah
    but u dnt wna do evenings rite? jst lunch time shifts?
    yup just lunchtimes please :jkk: :love:

    Comment


    • Salaams All!

      Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread a lil but I wanted everyone's du'as ... inshaa'Allah am gonna apply for a job ... first one in like 8 years! .... Anyways could you all please remember me in your prayers ... May Allah make this path easy for me if it is best for me, my deen and my family but if it is not may He grant me patience in accepting His Qadr.

      Jazakumullah khairan.

      Fee amanillah
      Please Re-update your Signature

      Comment


      • hehehe sorry Abd samad.... i got all confused. JazakAllahu Khayr big time i need lots and lots of dua.

        so Anna yes im in 3rd yr..as we discovered today at the snack fest we do know each other, lol.
        Its nice to know who the person is behind the ummah name.


        And yes Abd samad i am somali.. thats how i know that dish, i think its originally yemeni, though well thats what i was told.


        Ramadhan kareem to all my beautiful bros and sis in Ummah and may Allah bless us this month and shower us with his abundant mercy ameen.
        Please Re-update your Signature

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Inayah
          Salaams All!

          Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread a lil but I wanted everyone's du'as ... inshaa'Allah am gonna apply for a job ... first one in like 8 years! .... Anyways could you all please remember me in your prayers ... May Allah make this path easy for me if it is best for me, my deen and my family but if it is not may He grant me patience in accepting His Qadr.

          Jazakumullah khairan.

          Fee amanillah
          :insha: sis ;)

          Comment


          • salam Inayah
            wat kinda job u applying for?
            insha allah will b in my duas sis :love:
            :)
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fatamous
              hehehe sorry Abd samad.... i got all confused. JazakAllahu Khayr big time i need lots and lots of dua.

              so Anna yes im in 3rd yr..as we discovered today at the snack fest we do know each other, lol.
              Its nice to know who the person is behind the ummah name.


              And yes Abd samad i am somali.. thats how i know that dish, i think its originally yemeni, though well thats what i was told.


              Ramadhan kareem to all my beautiful bros and sis in Ummah and may Allah bless us this month and shower us with his abundant mercy ameen.

              is there anything which is not yemeni....
              Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
              "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

              Comment


              • lol, yeah when i went to yemen.... i found that the diri3, and the ma'wous/wis the skirt that the men wear- originated from there. Then i got to thinkin what is the somali traditional dress like?????
                Please Re-update your Signature

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fatamous
                  lol, yeah when i went to yemen.... i found that the diri3, and the ma'wous/wis the skirt that the men wear- originated from there. Then i got to thinkin what is the somali traditional dress like?????

                  I think we wore leaves originally and then slowly picked stuff from different traditions, and made it ours.. :p
                  Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                  "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Inayah
                    Salaams All!

                    Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread a lil but I wanted everyone's du'as ... inshaa'Allah am gonna apply for a job ... first one in like 8 years! .... Anyways could you all please remember me in your prayers ... May Allah make this path easy for me if it is best for me, my deen and my family but if it is not may He grant me patience in accepting His Qadr.

                    Jazakumullah khairan.

                    Fee amanillah
                    wasalam

                    You go girl. It will seem scary at first but dont give up or feel down heartened if they say no. Just keep applying.

                    I have decided to quit my teaching job lol! It has been driving me insane and I've been a wreck. I always wanted to spend a ramadan working with Muslims and inshallah next year I will. I'm gona leave the job by December inshallah and find a nice Muslim school to work in, if not will find a school to work in next September and work in an office till then.

                    Or find a nice husband! So many dua's to make :)
                    Please Re-update your Signature

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jannah1978
                      Or find a nice husband! So many dua's to make :)

                      Let me see a mixture of Bradd Pitt and Osama Bin laden?
                      Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                      "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by abdusamad
                        Let me see a mixture of Bradd Pitt and Osama Bin laden?
                        :) No just someone practising would be nice!
                        Please Re-update your Signature

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jannah1978
                          :) No just someone practising would be nice!
                          :up:
                          Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                          "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

                          Comment

                          Collapse

                          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                          Working...
                          X