X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubblegoose
    It usually boils down to sex.
    HAve to say.......tend to agree with you.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Unforgivable
      Life goes on ...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_me
        Unforgivable
        It is forgiveable if both partners wnat to address the issues why an affair took place in the first place.

Comment

Unjustifyable
          Life goes on ...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_me
            Unjustifyable
            Welcome to the real world.

Comment

I dunno :(

Gut feeling is I won't forgive but you never know...
              ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

Comment

Adultery is one action that should never become the topic of one of those conversations where the spouses discuss how to overcome the flaws of the marriage and how to "put it behind" them.

There must be a boundary that can never be crossed in marriage.

You can find out the reason, but it does not matter what that despicable excuse may be.

There is no justification for adultery whatsoever.

Once the Muslim world dismissively accepts adultery as "part of life," our social institutions will entirely collapse. We're barely struggling to survive right now as it is.

We must always strongly condemn any kind of spousal betrayal. Such deep-rooted and strong attitudes toward these wholly un-Islamic actions are necessary to prevent the demise of the marriage institution.

We cannot fall into the practice of accepting and forgiving adultery. That will only lead to the kind of marriages that are prevalent in other cultures: cheating affairs, couple-swapping for one-night stands, threesomes, divorce, etc.
                :love: "I am pleased with Allah as Lord, with Islam as religion and with Muhammad :saw: as prophet." :love:

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAsylum
                  Welcome to the real world.
                  No thanks, I prefer my world, the sane world.
                  Life goes on ...

Comment

subahnallah , its true wat lonely_me said , its Unjustifyable... doesnt the person have fear in allah ... if they dont have that , then after that , what rights will he show towards his wife !!!?
                    Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Originally posted by Proud_2B_Muslim
                      Adultery is one action that should never become the topic of one of those conversations where the spouses discuss how to overcome the flaws of the marriage and how to "put it behind" them.

There must be a boundary that can never be crossed in marriage.

You can find out the reason, but it does not matter what that despicable excuse may be.

There is no justification for adultery whatsoever.

Once the Muslim world dismissively accepts adultery as "part of life," our social institutions will entirely collapse. We're barely struggling to survive right now as it is.

We must always strongly condemn any kind of spousal betrayal. Such deep-rooted and strong attitudes toward these wholly un-Islamic actions are necessary to prevent the demise of the marriage institution.

We cannot fall into the practice of accepting and forgiving adultery. That will only lead to the kind of marriages that are prevalent in other cultures: cheating affairs, couple-swapping for one-night stands, threesomes, divorce, etc.
                      :up:
                      .: Rufaida :.
                      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

It occurs to me that forgiving them probably wouldn't do any good anyway, because the underlying reasons for the affair would still be there.

And most people who would have an affair in the first place aren't going to stop at just one if they think they can get away with it.

I'm starting to get nervous about this whole marriage business....

Comment

if the spouse is male he should be stoned if spouse is female should be stoned... i wld never cheat inshallah and would never expect my wife to cheat inshallah that is the lowest of things to do better to divorce and go seperate ways then cheat astaghfirullah...
                          And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Working...
                          X