Spying On You Husband To Be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spying On You Husband To Be...

Let the sister spy ,she may want to see what her hubby to be other side is ,if there is another side you never know what men are upto these days
    احب الصالحين و لست منهم لعل الله يرزقني صلاح

Comment

Spying On You Husband To Be...

Same applies for the opposite side - Don't know what women are up to these days either, would you like potential husbands to spy on you? I know I wouldn't want a potential hubby to spy on me. Instead why can't he ask his sister or someone I know and who he knows (female) to spend some time with me?

If in doubt - wait. If still in doubt allow 'em :up:
      Last edited by Al Qadr; 09-10-08, 09:59 PM.
      Oh Allah,
      Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
      And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Comment

^^^ true well i would hate anyone spying on me so i would not spy on anyone either. But he can spy on me all he likes cos i'm the same person in and out lol ,i have nothing to hide .
        I would prefer spending time with his sister or someone we both know rather than being spied on .
        احب الصالحين و لست منهم لعل الله يرزقني صلاح

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
          lol spying is goood...............you could never trust men these days. They are always up to no good!
          lol has something happened? .. hope not!!
          "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Lol Assalamu Alaykum my dear brothers and sisters

I find that dishonest, lol...I mean, to go that far...and it would be a little weird if the hubby found out that it was his wife...

It would be cool however, if they both already had accounts for years and know each other on the forum for the longest time as brothers and sisters......*not knowing*
            ...they were husband and wife all along...
            So, one day, the wife went on Ummah and the husband was like "YOU GO ON THERE TO....??? LEIK ZOMGSZH -who are you!!!"
            "Zomg, I am this and this..."
            LEIK ZOMGZ, thats you!?!?! I'm ...this and this

YOUR HER!???
            Zomg HI!!!!!!!
            Hi!!!! Assalamu alaykum!!!!!

loool:D
            :hidban::inlove:
            Last edited by love00; 09-10-08, 11:03 PM.
            Gone

Comment

I don't think it's wrong at all...just a little over a couple years ago there was this guy I got to know and my dad liked him (my dad's the type who's very, very hard to please)...I've only known this person for a few months, and he seemed ok and everything career-wise, he seemed decent and all that too, claims to be a practising Muslim, strict background, but there was something about him that made me feel abit off....anyways, I was struck by inspiration and went online, searched his e-mail address on myspace, then hi5, then facebook...and lo and behold...he had the weirdest 'friends' on his list...and the women on it, the comments he was sending and recieving to-and-fro from the many women...oh my...suffice to say, I bailed out big time, and 'ha-ha!!'-ed my parents (who were actually starting to like him, and told me all along I was being paranoid and too picky!)...so anyways....nothing wrong with spying on someone who is a 'potential' husband or wife...it is your life you know, and marriage is serious! You just don't know what people could be up to these days I wouldn't mind if my future husband ran searches on me on the net or if he makes fake accounts on msn/forums to test me by pretending to be someone else, I have nothing to hide...infact I'd be expecting that, because I'd do the same thing :D

Err...ofcourse, hacking into someone's emails, or pc, or anything more than the above I've described is just plain psycho...I mean...you want a spouse not a paranoid, obssessive stalker!
              Last edited by tickledpinko; 10-10-08, 08:13 AM.
              The Prophet :saw: said: "The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their Land is one, their War is one, their Peace is one, their Honor is one and their Trust is one." (Ahmed)

Comment

I find that right as...i am a women! and i want to be sure what i will marry so i think it is better to check before being too late and finding something bad after marriage. So i think it is her right to check how things are...and some men really need to be checked.......... :p
                أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by love00 View Post
                  Lol Assalamu Alaykum my dear brothers and sisters

I find that dishonest, lol...I mean, to go that far...and it would be a little weird if the hubby found out that it was his wife...

It would be cool however, if they both already had accounts for years and know each other on the forum for the longest time as brothers and sisters......*not knowing*
                  ...they were husband and wife all along...
                  So, one day, the wife went on Ummah and the husband was like "YOU GO ON THERE TO....??? LEIK ZOMGSZH -who are you!!!"
                  "Zomg, I am this and this..."
                  LEIK ZOMGZ, thats you!?!?! I'm ...this and this

YOUR HER!???
                  Zomg HI!!!!!!!
                  Hi!!!! Assalamu alaykum!!!!!

loool:D
                  :hidban::inlove:
                  ZOMGZ?!

that wud be kinda cute though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
                    lol has something happened? .. hope not!!
                    lol okay I'm kidding.

I wouldn't want my future husband to spy on me.....so likewise I wouldn't spy on him. It's a two way process. If there's no trust.....then there's no point left in the marriage.
                    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
                      lol okay I'm kidding.

I wouldn't want my future husband to spy on me.....so likewise I wouldn't spy on him. It's a two way process. If there's no trust.....then there's no point left in the marriage.
                      Yeah, I agree.
                      Allahu alim
                      Gone

Comment

Working...
                      X