Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying On You Husband To Be...

right ok this is an interesting one...

say if their was a bro who was getting married and his wife to be knew that he comes on ummah forum... so she joins the forum aswell and she pms him in private... she starts of first by discussing islamic things then starts getting personal with him like asking where hes from etc .... would this be classed as spying... is it right is it wrong what does everyone have to say about this.....

:D
    And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Originally posted by Al_irhaab
    right ok this is an interesting one...

say if their was a bro who was getting married and his wife to be knew that he comes on ummah forum... so she joins the forum aswell and she pms him in private... she starts of first by discussing islamic things then starts getting personal with him like asking where hes from etc .... would this be classed as spying... is it right is it wrong what does everyone have to say about this.....

:D
    so were you being pm'd by your wife to be bro? :rotfl:

i find it a bit intimidaing personally and its like they dnt trust you/
    Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
        so were you being pm'd by your wife to be bro? :rotfl:

i find it a bit intimidaing personally and its like they dnt trust you/
        lol, thats what i was thinking. :p
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

my wife to be dont need to pm me she already knows i can smell her from a mile away... plus i know no sister on here wld be stupid enough to pm me after wot i right ... just answer the question anyway :D
          And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

maybe shes reading this thread?

Comment

didnt know she cld read didnt know women cld read... stop diverting thread answer question

Comment

There cud be many reasons why she is doing this maybe she wants to get to know the Virtual side of you? Dunno u cant really make a judgement from it its difficult

Comment

is not me and i wldnt be asking yall for your personal advice on this ... im trying to gauje what is acceptable and unacceptable in your eyes....

Comment

Maybe to test his commitment?

Comment

Originally posted by Al_irhaab
                      is not me and i wldnt be asking yall for your personal advice on this ... im trying to gauje what is acceptable and unacceptable in your eyes....
                      its cunniving and sly and i would be really upset at such a tactic being used, and yes in my eyes its spying, like someone is following you around with a pair of binoculars! :O
                      Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid
                        Maybe to test his commitment?
                        would one acually stoop so low as to trick them though?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
                          would one acually stoop so low as to trick them though?
                          ya u never know with people!

Comment

:start:

:salams

Maybe she PM'd him to tell him that dinner's ready? ( ;) ) you can never tell with ummah addicts :D

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*
                              :start:

Maybe she PM'd him to tell him that dinner's ready? ( ;) ) you can never tell with ummah addicts :D

haha

Comment

Working...
                              X