Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu Mubarak
    not at all

they can have happy indendence day and gay pride day on the same street if you ask me
    O yes u have a problem, why don't u admit.Be a man!......
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Despite that they are prevalent amongst our society I cannot believe that they consider themselves Muslims when it is clear cut that Major religions around the world would not accept such a statement from any individual who thinks their way of life is considered natural.

May Allah swt protect us from such ppl
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by outlandish
        USA and UK have a lot of gays too,still I see ppl(muslims) here say their proud americans or brits for that matter. And now since Pakistan has them too,we Pakistanis must say we are ashamed to belong to such a race?
        sorry coolness, i do not judge right and wrong by what the kuffar have or do not have

when people say happy independence day based upon their nation, and their nation has such things, then they too should be proud of these things

so they should have the gay pride and independence day on the same day, and have one parade instead of two

its not like anyone cares what is halal or haram, just enjoy the day and have fun
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

and regarding being proud to be part of a race

we have had this nationalism discussion for years, and i see no one wants to see the haram in it

so be proud of who you are, and those who are with you

i am proud to be muslim, being african american is nothing to be proud of, it wont count on the day of judgement for anything
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X