Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Syeds And The Meaning Of Syeds

Originally posted by NoorAyn View Post
    I never said the lineage of the Sahaba had to do with their actions. Where are you getting this from? I am saying Allah has knowledge over everything, and nothing happens without His permission.

No one is creating a class. It is a fact that they are descendants. If you chose not to show decency and respect then that's fine, but don't backbite and slander. You talk of innovation, where is it permitted to slander as much as you have? Our tradition is that of love and mercy. I only sense prejudice and dislike.
    I sense racism.
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
      Not all are Mushriks and I never said all are mushriks. Many are, unfortunately.

Am I backbiting Chinese when I say there are about a billion atheists in China?

Your argument makes no sense. Perhaps you are throwing accusations and hoping something will stick because your argument on Seyeds is worthless.
      And how do you know they are atheists? How do you know what's in their hearts? Yes, speaking ill of others is backbiting. Remember Rasulullah's (ﷺ) advice, speak only good or don't speak at all.

Comment

I never said the lineage of the Sahaba had to do with their actions. Where are you getting this from? I am saying Allah has knowledge over everything, and nothing happens without His permission.

No one is creating a class. It is a fact that they are descendants. If you chose not to show decency and respect then that's fine, but don't backbite and slander. You talk of innovation, where is it permitted to slander as much as you have? Our tradition is that of love and mercy. I only sense prejudice and dislike.
        Now now, it's looking more like you are slandering me by claiming I have committed slander.
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

And how do you know they are atheists? How do you know what's in their hearts? Yes, speaking ill of others is backbiting. Remember Rasulullah's (ﷺ) advice, speak only good or don't speak at all.
          Nothing you said about Seyeds is good so why don't you remain completely silent on the matter instead of innovating in this religion and creating a Muslim caste system?

And we Muslims, just like the Sahaba judge by what is apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
            I sense racism.
            You obviously do not know the definition of racism. Saying one is white, black, arab, or a nonSyed is not racism. I shouldn't even have to explain this.

Comment

So are the Sahaba slanderers and backbiters because of what they said about the Mushrikeen? I'm sure that perhaps you feel warm and cozy inside when you think you have the moral superiority in this argument and feel like you have the advantage by taking a few statements of mine and saying I am slandering and backbiting.

But the reality is it is more likely that you are slandering me. Please stop the hypocrisy.
              Last edited by Mustafa Mahmud; 05-09-13, 04:04 AM.

Comment

You obviously do not know the definition of racism. Saying one is white, black, arab, or a nonSyed is not racism. I shouldn't even have to explain this.
                Respecting one race over another is racism. I shouldn't even have to explain this.

And do you have any understanding of tawheed? We Muslims, like the Sahaba, call the mushrikeen for what they are.

Comment

Oh and your argument is worthless. If we respect someone more because of their lineage, then we respect Abu Jahl and Abu Lahab more. The reality is, we judge based on actions. The Sahaba chose not to be kuffar just like the kuffar chose not to be Sahaba. So your argument isn't weak, it's baseless and worthlesss.

Please stop the racism. Please stop the casteism. Please stop the innovations. Please stop the hypocrisy.

Comment

Again with the assumptions. Brother, superiority is in Allah's hand. Even if someone thinks they have taqwa, Allah only knows best.

These ridiculous statements you are making are extremely exaggerated. Don't get off topic. The definition of a Syed is a descendant of Rasulullah (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Salim). Whether or not he is "superior" or "too pure" is in Allah's judgement, not yours. But in the meantime, we should still show respect. There is more harm in saying ill statements to fellow Muslims then staying quiet. Rasulullah (Sallalhu 'Alayhi wa Salim) advised us to say only good, and if we had nothing good to stay, then to stay quiet.

Also, your assumptions about Pakistanis are wrong, unethical, and racist. This bias your showing is what is driving Muslims apart from uniting. You talk of caste system? Then why are you playing the double sword by degrading Pakistanis? So we can't "love" Syeds (I'm saying respect btw but in your words), but we're allowed to degrade Pakistanis? What logic are you following?

Differences of opinion are fine, but be rational about it.
                    As a result, you need to be incredibly silent right now.

Comment

Tibrani in book Al-Awsat quotes from Jabir Ibn Abdullah that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) addressed thus: “O People! One who hates us, the Ahlul Bayt, will be gathered along with the Jews by Allah on the Day of Qiyamat.”

Tibrani records through Ibn Abbas that the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “(on the Resurrection day) no foot a servant (of Allah) will move before being asked about four things:
                      (1) his years and how he spent them
                      (2) his body and how he worn it out
                      (3) his wealth and how he spent it and
                      (4) about his love towards us, (the Ahlul Bayt)

Daylami also mentions that Ali (peace be upon him) quoted the Messenger of Allah as saying: “I will intercede for four kinds of people:
                      (1) Those who loved and respected my progeny.
                      (2) Those who fulfilled their needs and solved their problems.
                      (3) Those who helped them in difficulties and in times of needs.
                      (4) Those who maintained their respect and friendship by words and by heart.”

People who hate Rasulullah SAWAWS and his family are the dogs made for the fuel of jahanam. Jannah is a place of purity where only the lovers of Rasulullah SAWAWS and his family can dwell. Sunnis love Rasulullah SAWAWS but wahabbi kharjis love to hate. They follow the path of Shaytan showing enmity to the Prophet SAWAWS and his family. Such peoples faces will be black on the Day of Judgment and wish they could return in this life. Not an ounce of pride can enter Jannah. Such people don't know what they are reciting in salaat when they send salaam on the Prophet in At-Tahiyat and have to send peace and blessings on the descendants of Rasulullah SAWAWS. Imam Shafi has said:

'Oh loving you Ahlul Bayt is such
                      That it is a duty the Quran had established
                      Suffice it that so privileged your distinction is
                      That Salat becomes invalid if Salawaat is not invoked for you.'

Comment

Originally posted by jilani View Post
                        Tibrani in book Al-Awsat quotes from Jabir Ibn Abdullah that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) addressed thus: “O People! One who hates us, the Ahlul Bayt, will be gathered along with the Jews by Allah on the Day of Qiyamat.”

Tibrani records through Ibn Abbas that the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “(on the Resurrection day) no foot a servant (of Allah) will move before being asked about four things:
                        (1) his years and how he spent them
                        (2) his body and how he worn it out
                        (3) his wealth and how he spent it and
                        (4) about his love towards us, (the Ahlul Bayt)

Daylami also mentions that Ali (peace be upon him) quoted the Messenger of Allah as saying: “I will intercede for four kinds of people:
                        (1) Those who loved and respected my progeny.
                        (2) Those who fulfilled their needs and solved their problems.
                        (3) Those who helped them in difficulties and in times of needs.
                        (4) Those who maintained their respect and friendship by words and by heart.”

People who hate Rasulullah SAWAWS and his family are the dogs made for the fuel of jahanam. Jannah is a place of purity where only the lovers of Rasulullah SAWAWS and his family can dwell. Sunnis love Rasulullah SAWAWS but wahabbi kharjis love to hate. They follow the path of Shaytan showing enmity to the Prophet SAWAWS and his family. Such peoples faces will be black on the Day of Judgment and wish they could return in this life. Not an ounce of pride can enter Jannah. Such people don't know what they are reciting in salaat when they send salaam on the Prophet in At-Tahiyat and have to send peace and blessings on the descendants of Rasulullah SAWAWS. Imam Shafi has said:

'Oh loving you Ahlul Bayt is such
                        That it is a duty the Quran had established
                        Suffice it that so privileged your distinction is
                        That Salat becomes invalid if Salawaat is not invoked for you.'

I would be foolish to take any hadith from Barelvis as their are many Jahannam bent Mushrikeen among them. Barelvis have a hypocritical love of An-Nabi sallahualayhiwasalam. They disobey him and then accuse those who obey him of not loving him. Hypocritical lovers of an-Nabi sallahualayhiwasalam should be aware of the severe punishment that awaits them if they stick with this hypocritical behavior.

Comment

It's pretty clear they have a sickening affinity with the Shia which isn't found elsewhere.

Comment

Except maybe the Ah-Bash cult. Foolish people to not realize that though the love the intercession so much, it only applies to Muslims! Not Mushriks!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X