Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ten Points To Excellence In Islamic Living.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ten Points To Excellence In Islamic Living.

THE TEN POINTS TO EXCELLENCE IN ISLAMIC LIVING.

I believe that in our lives Almighty God gives us opportunities for change.We can stay where we are and have difficulties or we can accept the challenge. I also believe that if we choose to stay stuck in our circumstances or in our ways of thinking that Almighty God will give us another opportunity to grow. Science calls this a ... Paradigm Shift.

An intellectual revolution, a transformation like a metamorphosis.It just does not happen, but rather it is driven by agents of change.when one conceptual world view is replaced by another. It's an awakening as our conscious awareness expands.

WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS
    HAVING A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE
    WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS
    HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE

Usually human beings resist change. Exceptional people thrive on growth. We all come to cross roads in our lives. Sometimes between good and bad sometimes between bad and worse, sometimes between good and great.

When you find yourself accepting Islam you have just been blessed with the most profound choice, the miracle of all paradigm shifts and the greatest of all opportunities for spiritual, mental, emotional,social and personal growth. We come to Allah as reverts with all sorts of baggage. One of these is depression. Some of us are born with it from chemical deficiencies, the brain just simply does not have enough serotonin to keep our moods in check.

Some of us have difficult experiences which exhaust us and deplete us of spiritual purpose. Whatever the cause I have found these things helpful in not only dealing with depression, but also in co-operating with Allah in this paradigm shift of becoming Muslim. I call them:

THE TEN POINTS TO EXCELLENCE IN ISLAMIC LIVING.

1. Feed your spirit by listening to nasheeds & reading Quran. Surround
    yourself with Allah's love.

2. Talk to a person who accepts you as you are. Choose your influences.
    Be around positive people.

3. Exercise moves the blood and fights depression. Take a walk and look at the beauty of nature.

4. Drink water it helps balance moods. Take any meds on time & eat healthy.

5. Be honest with yourself. Start a feeling journal. It helps to get the
    feelings out of you.

6. Make a list of things you like to do. Choose one and do it.
    Start filling up your life with things you enjoy doing.

7. Develope a talent or skill.

8. Keep things in perspective. The worst times are really times of growth. Growing paining pains are temporary; remember "this too will pass".

9. Take an inventory of your good points as well as your bad. You may find out you like the person in the mirror.

10. When you find that you are no longer depressed, use your experience to help someone who is where you have been.

May you find Peace in the experience of Islam.

(c)Nafesah Faith Ali
    written June 12, 2005

Love is an action that we have many opportunities to express. Take time today to let others know that you value them in your life. Upon arising ... ask yourself,"Can I help another to smile or ease a sorrow? Can I patiently listen and care for another? Can I be unimportant just for today and be a humble servant of Almighty God?"

Nafesah Faith Ali 12/4/2003

Tap into your own power of creativity and abundance today. You have been blessed with infinite worth and unique possibility by a Creator that makes no mistakes.
    smiles warm & shinin like d sun upon our faces :)
    hope is rich and green like d trees of an oasis :D
    d colours of ISLAM bloom in so many places :inlove:
    so many different colours of ISLAM ;)
    :love: :love:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X