Jihad is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TH - take it easy - you'll be ok.

I'm guessing you're between the ages of 16 and 20?

If so - I can tell you we ALL go through this at that age and that it WILL get better.

I wish you well.

BS
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:start:

:salams

Teen Angst... :D

I'm surving it :D :ahb:

It's a breeze~

Keep your Faith in Allah :love: :love: :insha:

:salams
      Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]

raas, n i thought my life was bad, nywayz, have faith in allah n everyfin will be ok. i know it is hard but b strong, n ignore the muslims that say this 2 u, nowadays alot of the muslims are like that. n ignore the fbi and the zionists bcoz the kuffar have always tried destroying us and will always try 2, dat's why we need 2 keep strong n prove dem wrong.
        p.s.what are zionists
        Zionists are a group of jews who support isreal,their named after the protocals of zion.

Comment

People go through up and downs, it's this that makes you the person you are. if you hadn't gone through all this problems you wouldn't be the same person. May allah show you mercy and guidance and may your heart find peace.
          God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

:lahawla:

Comment

A Cure For Everything

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful

Imam Bukhari, who was one of the greatest compilers of ahadith, became blind at a young age. He had recourse to many famous and skilled doctors of his time but their treatments made no difference. His mother was a pious worshipper and a righteous woman. She cried out for help in the court of Allah the Almighty, for her child and begged for the restoration of his eyesight. At last, "the river of mercy flowed over her," and Almighty Allah accepted her invocation. One night, she visited Ibrahim (alayhis-salam) in a dream and was told, "Allah has restored the sight of your son because of your intense and beautiful invocations." In the morning, as Imam Bukhari got up from his bed, glimmers of light reached out into his eyes. That is, his eyesight was fully restored.

Source: From the biography of Imam Bukhari (may Allah have mercy upon him) located in the beginning of Sahih Al Bukhari 9 Volume English Translation. Additional details were provided by Shaykh al-Hadith Allama Ghulam Rasul Sa`idi.

Make use of salah and dua to solve any problem that even the best experts of this world cannot solve. Unfortunately, the Muslims are turning away from these deeds today when they need them the most. We pray for Allah to give us the true understanding of Islam, Ameen.

Comment

DO NOT BE SAD

Comment

not to mention when i tell muslims whats going on they seem to pretend im delusional and say "why would they be after you",when i told them who it was telling them these false things about me.

Comment

q

Comment

i don't kno what to do,i feel like launching jihad against the people behind this,bt i want to do it in accordence with the sharia.what do you think?i also pray for the destruction of zionism,nationalism and racism.

Comment

as i said before i have nothing to loseit seems as if some women are against me too!i wonder why muslimahs jumped on that bandwagon.Im not weirs and im the Student Handsome,so why are women picking on me too?It started with the kuffar,now it went to muslims and muslimahs.When i tell the muslims something they pretend that im dellusional and say their not after you like my therapist said.Now im convinced this is a test from Allah and Allah will be on my side over these kuffar and so called muslims,may allah give me victory or martydom in this jihad

Comment

Originally posted by T.H
                        as i said before i have nothing to loseit seems as if some women are against me too!i wonder why muslimahs jumped on that bandwagon.Im not weirs and im the Student Handsome,so why are women picking on me too?It started with the kuffar,now it went to muslims and muslimahs.When i tell the muslims something they pretend that im dellusional and say their not after you like my therapist said.Now im convinced this is a test from Allah and Allah will be on my side over these kuffar and so called muslims,may allah give me victory or martydom in this jihad
                        Ameen.

Dear bro stay strong and be rational about your decisions, dont listen to anyone and do exactly what your therapist say. InshAllah
                        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X