Jihad is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihad is on!

sorry abou0t saying this a million,zillioon times,but i have to say im getting fed up with living like this, i want change,girls are playing a cruel hoax on me from matrimonial sites,lying to me,screwing me over,also zionists are going around telling muslims im a kafir and to backbite me.My legs are damaged from pillls the hospital gave me to take,now i can't walk srtiaght or normal any more ,i can't run,track anymore,, i can't get a job,i can't control my own money,my credit is messed,up because of an attack in Las Vegas 2 years ago.Muslims have called me a perpatrator,a fake,a christian,any thing other than muslim,they say my salats are incorrect,they thinks its ok to backbite me,and call me weird,like the kuffar.its sad to see how i supported the muslims and wrote 2 pappers at my school about religious tolerance,andthe palestinian-isreali conflict,which got the zionists to come after me,i swear by Allah this all happened,but those paapers caused great harm to me,the zionists wanted revenge,so they decided to pursue me,the police and government did nothing to stop them,oh i forgot their apart of them,nevermind,any way, the muslims betrayed me and screwed me over by saying im a kafir,a christian,and some muslimahs joined the bandwagon in saying im ugly and wierd and that im not a muslim,this has upset me so,that i don't kno whos side the muslims are on.Inshallah Allah will guide these muslims and show em the true light,as for the zionists,and FBI,CIA,Mossad,monitoring this board,i demand you remove these voicies from me you put on me,which ever one of you were responsible for this,i swear by Allah bros and sis on this forum,they pu some voices on me,and made me hear more voices that i was hearing in 2003.you Zionists kno what im talking about,i also demand you stop your crusade against me and tell muslims the truth,for i have to expose you to the folks that don't kno you!you started a crusade but you forgot that for every crusade theres a Jihad,and i feel it comming when the muslims find out the truth!or when I ,Bros and sisters im not suicidle but now i have nothing to lose,these agents were the ones that did this or they kno who caused this great fitnah.Even though i can hardley walk stright,i pray that Allah guides the people responsible for this and the muslims who got involved on the side of the zionist crusaders.May Allah also guide some memebers on this forum for accusing me of things.I also pray that the Mahdi come to save us all from the fitnah of the dajjal.Bors and sis pray for me,and pray for the muslims who got involved that they be gudied to the right path,ameen
    Please Re-update your Signature

Originally posted by T.H
    sorry abou0t saying this a million,zillioon times,but i have to say im getting fed up with living like this, i want change,girls are playing a cruel hoax on me from matrimonial sites,lying to me,screwing me over,also zionists are going around telling muslims im a kafir and to backbite me.My legs are damaged from pillls the hospital gave me to take,now i can't walk srtiaght or normal any more ,i can't run,track anymore,, i can't get a job,i can't control my own money,my credit is messed,up because of an attack in Las Vegas 2 years ago.Muslims have called me a perpatrator,a fake,a christian,any thing other than muslim,they say my salats are incorrect,they thinks its ok to backbite me,and call me weird,like the kuffar.its sad to see how i supported the muslims and wrote 2 pappers at my school about religious tolerance,andthe palestinian-isreali conflict,which got the zionists to come after me,i swear by Allah this all happened,but those paapers caused great harm to me,the zionists wanted revenge,so they decided to pursue me,the police and government did nothing to stop them,oh i forgot their apart of them,nevermind,any way, the muslims betrayed me and screwed me over by saying im a kafir,a christian,and some muslimahs joined the bandwagon in saying im ugly and wierd and that im not a muslim,this has upset me so,that i don't kno whos side the muslims are on.Inshallah Allah will guide these muslims and show em the true light,as for the zionists,and FBI,CIA,Mossad,monitoring this board,i demand you remove these voicies from me you put on me,which ever one of you were responsible for this,i swear by Allah bros and sis on this forum,they pu some voices on me,and made me hear more voices that i was hearing in 2003.you Zionists kno what im talking about,i also demand you stop your crusade against me and tell muslims the truth,for i have to expose you to the folks that don't kno you!you started a crusade but you forgot that for every crusade theres a Jihad,and i feel it comming when the muslims find out the truth!or when I ,Bros and sisters im not suicidle but now i have nothing to lose,these agents were the ones that did this or they kno who caused this great fitnah.Even though i can hardley walk stright,i pray that Allah guides the people responsible for this and the muslims who got involved on the side of the zionist crusaders.May Allah also guide some memebers on this forum for accusing me of things.I also pray that the Mahdi come to save us all from the fitnah of the dajjal.Bors and sis pray for me,and pray for the muslims who got involved that they be gudied to the right path,ameen

Comment

:start:

:salams

WHOA! calm down Akhee!

Deep breaths sorry if you're not but you weren't a ummah member before were you as another member?

Anywas brother first of all keep your Trust In Allah, if He Protects you no one and i mean no one can touch you.

I'll post more advice :insha: later, first of all please can you edit your posts and put in paragraphs? :embar:

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*

WHOA! calm down Akhee!

Deep breaths sorry if you're not but you weren't a ummah member before were you as another member?

Anywas brother first of all keep your Trust In Allah, if He Protects you no one and i mean no one can touch you.

I'll post more advice :insha: later, first of all please can you edit your posts and put in paragraphs? :embar:

ill try to,if i can edit it

Comment

also so muslimahs jumped on the bandwagon by saying im weird and that im not a muslims too,may allah guide them,also i can't be ugly because im the student handsome, thats what T.H stands for.

Comment

T.H = totally hideous
            Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Ya akhee, 3 years back, I also got tired of living. and I am not that old (only 17). I was so depressed, my whole life was falling apart for me, and I thought that, you know there is no reason for me to live on, I'm tired, I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up again.

Sleep was my best friend. I loved sleep with all my heart, because when I go to sleep, all my problems of the world are gone, and I just wished that i be in that state for the rest of my life. But I had some brothers who helped me through these rough times and as I learned more about Islam, the more reason it gave me to live.

Its disgusting to see that the muslims have turned against you my beloved brother. This is exactly the plot of the kuffar. We are never defeated by the kuffar, we are only defeated because of ourselves. The kuffar divide us, then conquer.

When we had the islamic Empire, say under Umar Ibn Al Khattab (ra), we were untouchable! We were the world superpower. And now if you see akhee, we are like 50 countries and now they are thinking of splitting Iraq into 3 more.

My advice akhee, first try to make Hijrah to Dar al Islam. If you cant move a muslim country where it would be easier to practice Islam, move to a Muslim neighborhood elsewhere, where you can get support and motivation.

Put full trust in Allah. Say to yourself, "whatever You do Allah, whatever test You have in store, I will never move off this path (Islam) even if it shall cost me my life".

Allah has tested you with a GREAT test akhee, a test which some of us havent experienced yet.

Allah (swt) says in Surah Ankaboot verses 2-3

2. Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

3. We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.

Obviously we will be tested with great tests. But Allah also says In Surah Baqarah verse 286

Comment

No harm in praying, but you really should have some outside intervention with counselling. I don't recall from your previous id postings if you had already gone that route. Sounds like it would be very beneficial.

Comment

stop blaming the world for your problems

stuff happens

the muslim is tried and turns to Allah for succour

you sound like one of those guys tired of living, so you go and try to blow yourself up as some type of atonement

look in the mirror, face what you see, fix it, then hold your head up and be proud of who you are, and humble to creation
                  .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                  نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by T.H
                    finally, you got your 'a' key sorted out :)

well done. :up:
                    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser
                      No harm in praying, but you really should have some outside intervention with counselling. I don't recall from your previous id postings if you had already gone that route. Sounds like it would be very beneficial.
                      i already do counciling,with a thearapist.

Comment

T.H

Have you ever sat down after Salah and pured your emotions and feelings out to Allah?

He Knows but that act alone gives you assurance that there is Allah out there listening and responding to His slaves. :love:

Try it :) and i wish you luck :)

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

raas, n i thought my life was bad, nywayz, have faith in allah n everyfin will be ok. i know it is hard but b strong, n ignore the muslims that say this 2 u, nowadays alot of the muslims are like that. n ignore the fbi and the zionists bcoz the kuffar have always tried destroying us and will always try 2, dat's why we need 2 keep strong n prove dem wrong.
                          p.s.what are zionists

Comment

what are rep points

Comment

Originally posted by T.H
                              i already do counciling,with a thearapist.
                              Perhaps you should print this thread and take it on your next visit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X