Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father want to kill me

:salams

in other thread i discuss about hypnosis and telekinesis because i affraid that this is jinn works. but the real problem i have is this:
    the main reason i study hypnosis is because i have a mental and behaviour problem. i have alot of depression in my life. My father hate me because i disclose him being dishonest to my mother. this is the second time he do it with the same "already" married woman. this happen for about 4 years ago until now. he not just hate me but psychologically abuse me. what make me even more depressed is he pretending to be nice to me just when in front of my family. i became socially phobic because my behaviour, almost everybody hate make because my weird behaviour. they see me as an arrogant people. i dont know what happen to me, i cannot control my expression of face. whatever i feels sad or good my face is always showing little smile expression but in arrogant manner. but when i'm not see my own face i feel just normal, but if i see my face, it is far from what i feel. even i sick to see my own expression. i'm very affraid to go out side. if it needed, i try everything to hide my face, i feel very awkward when meet people on street. the more i try to be normal, the more weird i become. no body understand my problem. i ever think to suicide but Alhamdulillah Allah SWT still give me a patience.

i see hpynosis as an effective way to treating mental disease.so i study it and learn self hypnosis, its work good i become more normal but my father seems don't like if i look good and healty, he try everything to distract me when i'm doing self hypnosis. i can't hold this anymore, i use telepathic suggestion to make him a little headache just to stop him from distracting me and he know i do it maybe because he feel that only when he try to distract me. i know this is very wrong but i'm in very depressed condition. May Allah forgive me.

and Allah SWT give me more trial, my father learn hypnosis too(about one months ago).it seems he really wants to destroy my life because he try everything to do it. my family don't know about this, but they know i learn hypnosis. almost 24 hour he make me have an headache even my stumic and heart until this second. i try to decrease the pain by self hypnosis if not i maybe die or crazy now. i try to tell this to my mother but she don't believe me because he so nice to me when in front of her. only my sister believe me because she notice that my father try to make my mental broke down. but my mother still don't believe even my sister said that i'm true. she think i become crazy because i learn hypnosis. and this is hardest trial for me, he do fitnah on me by often make my mother and my sister headache and tell them that i do it to them. my sister know the truth but still cannot do anything, she just advice me to be patient. Allhamdullilah my mother was very patient, even if she believe that i do that, she still very nice to me and always dua for me. i feel very sad about this because she think i'm crazy. she is right, only crazy people that want to hurt his own mother or family. but it should be my father not me. what should i do?. i always dua for my mother, may Allah give her the truth and stop my father. please dua for me and my family.
    Please Re-update your Signature

brother, I would advice you to read the morning and evening adhkar, read lots and lots of ayatul kursiyy inshaAllah, Allah will protect you from harm.

Comment

nova, you said it a lot better than i would have said it

Allah is our protection, Islam is our guidance, and the Prophet is our example

let us not just say it, let us mean it and live it

it would save a lot of problems
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Oh poor you Brother... I know exactly what you saying... perhaps you can counter-attack by sending out more peacefull msgs to him, you'll get him eventually, if you know what I'm saying...

Another things is, after fajr prayer eat some dates and meditate...it's got to be at the time of day ... you'll get a bullet-proof aura, hopefully. I guess you already know how to do it...

I don't know if I were of any help, but it's all within your hands ...surround yourself with positive, loving, peaceful thoughts and he'll get affected ;)

Peace!
        Life goes on ...

Comment

inshAllah, I'm going to make dua for you brother.

Comment

Asalamualaikum

InshAllah everything will work out brother. Aslong as you remember Allah, He will remember you. Don't not lose faith, and patience. Just hold on, even when you want to give up, just hold on even tighter. Here is a hadith that helped me brother, I dont remember word for word

"When my servant thinks of Me. I think of him. When he mentions My Name to an audience, I mention his name to an audience greater than his. If he comes to Me a hands-span, I come to him an arms-length. If he comes to Me walking, I come to him running"[Sahih-Bukari]

I pray that Allah guides you thru this hardship

"Verily with hardship comes ease, verily with hardship comes ease"

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

Overcoming anxiety

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1122493633932

Scholars of Islam, as-salamu `alaykum. Is there any du`aa' or prayer that can overcome my anxiety and nervousness? Sir, you have helped me in becoming a better and a stronger Muslim; please help me to overcome this problem of mine. May Allah reward you for your work. Ameen.

Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.
              In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Sister, thanks a lot for your question. We earnestly implore Allah to alleviate your suffering and help you overcome your anxiety and nervousness.

Muslims always find peace of mind in dhikr. This fact is stressed in the Qur'anic verse that reads ( Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!) (Ar-Ra`d 13:28).

Responding to your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

Anxiety and worry can be overcome by seeking refuge in Allah through consistency in dhikr. As Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim has pointed out, dhikr entails manifold benefits, the most important of which is that it brings us closer to Allah while keeping us away from Satan, who whispers all kinds of thoughts and suggestions in our minds and hearts. The next most important benefit of dhikr is that it removes all feelings of grief, worry, and anxiety from our hearts and bestows on our souls true serenity, joy, peace, and bliss. Allah says, ( Those who believe and whose hearts find tranquility in the remembrance of Allah. Lo, it is in the remembrance of Allah that hearts find tranquility

We also read that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to look expectantly towards Prayer (being the perfect means of dhikr) as the true source of bringing joy to the heart. He said, It is also worth remembering that, according to Islam, Allah alone is the Ultimate Source of Peace; His name is As-Salam.

Therefore, I advise you to practice dhikr consistently so that it becomes your second nature. This can be achieved through consistency: The first step is to be diligent in performing your salah consistently and regularly at the appointed times, while being fully awake and mindful of the meanings and feeling the true spirit of it. Second, condition yourself to turn to Allah always in du`aa' (suplication) and istighfar (seeking Allah's forgiveness). An excellent way of establishing consistency in dhikr is by forcing yourself to say and meditate on the power words such as the following:

"Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi subhan; Allahi al-`azheem" (glory be to Allah, and praise be to Him; glory be to Allah the Glorious).

"Subhan Allah wa bi hamdihi `adada khalqihi, wa ridha'a nafsihi, wa zinata `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi" (glory be to Allah and praise be to Him in a manner that befits the [infinite] number of His creation, and as it pleases Him, and as it befits the true weight of His throne as well as His infinite knowledge).

Furthermore, condition yourself to read the following du`aa' on a regular basis as they have been prescribed by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) for repelling anxieties and gaining serenity and peace. You are best advised to read them an odd number of times (preferably three) in the mornings as well as at night prior to retiring to bed:

La ilaha illa Allahu al-`azheem al-haleem; la ilaha illa Allahu, rabbu al-`arshi al-`azheem, la ilaha illa Allahu, rabbu as-samawati wa al-ardi wa rabbu al-`arshi al-kareem (There is no god but Allah, the Glorious, the Clement; there is no god but Allah, Lord of the mighty throne; there is no god but Allah, Lord of the heavens and the earth, and Lord of the noble throne).

Allahumma inni (if you are male say: `abduka wa ibn `abdika ibn amatika; if you are female say

Ya hayyu ya qayyumu bi rahmatika astaghithu (O the Ever-Living, the Eternal Source of all beings! I beseech Your mercy and assistance).

I pray to Allah to grant all of us freedom from anxieties and worries, and bestow on our hearts true peace, serenity and tranquility in both worlds. Verily, He is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. Ameen.

Comment

Thanks for you all , May Allah give you more blessing. -pray:

Originally posted by lonely_me

Another things is, after fajr prayer eat some dates and meditate...it's got to be at the time of day ... you'll get a bullet-proof aura, hopefully. I guess you already know how to do it...
                i try to make aura shielding but this just decrease the pain, but Alhamdulillah i can still hold it. i worry about my mother, she looks very suffer, i can't imagine what she feel. even she believe that is me that cause her pain, she just pretending that nothing happen but she can't hide it. When i see her like this, i feel very sad and angry but i can't do anything, just watch her suffer. May Allah give her patience.

Again thanks you all . May Allah give you reward for your kindness. -pray:

Comment

Read surah falaq and nas as well as ayatul kursi.
                  Insha'Allah may Allah make it easy on you brother.

Comment

Muslim Soldier, you didnt say how old you are, but if you are over 16 it may be a good idea to get yourself a flat of your own. Living with your Dad will drive you nuts. You sound like you need a bit of space.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                      Muslim Soldier, you didnt say how old you are, but if you are over 16 it may be a good idea to get yourself a flat of your own. Living with your Dad will drive you nuts. You sound like you need a bit of space.
                      I agree with you , the only thing you have to leave house < and if you got relative uncle or grandfather go and talk to them , special your relative of your mother side .

You have to help your mother , as you said he make her suffering , you are not young , take your decision .

thanks

Comment

in the Rememberance of allah does the heart find peace, Read the quran and read the meaning of it read the hadiths and act upon it wallahi it will save you from a lot of mental problems the kuffars suffer.
                        God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

:lahawla:

Comment

brother whatever you do take into consideration the effects it will also have on your mother. Hypnosis is self delusion. If yor father is using sehr then the best idea is for you to leave home and be treated with ruayah. Also you should speak to your mother and the rest of your family and make them and yourself strong in the deen. Your mother should not live with someone who commits adultery.

Read this duah as much as you can. Audhu bi kalimatillahi hittam matu min sharri ma khalaq....

If you cannot leave home read this duah a lot..

Allahumma inna najalooka fi nahoorihim wa naudhubika min shuroorihim

orrrr

allahumma ajirni fi musibitihi wakhlufni bi khayrim minha

make yourself as strong as you can in your deen and no one can hurt you unless is a test from Allah (swt) to give you greater reward.

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

mashallah brother, it's this very practices that make you even more crazy.
                            God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

:lahawla:

Comment

Assalaamu Alaykum,

I would ask the brother not to leave his home, for one main reason, His Mother. We have our responsibility to protect and guard our parents and help them in ill times and in old age. SubhanuAllah i may not go through the same thing as you, but i have suffered Deen wise, where as in my father tried to make me stay "moderate/modern/non-sunnah" Let me tell you one, thing imaan is strong, very strong, strenghten your imaan by constant reememberings of Allah. What place is greater than the masjid to remember Allah. By Allah there is no place more dearer to me than the masjid in this Dunya. Spend time there, every muslims praying, walking in, or doing dhikr will remember you of Allah. Do alot of Duah and Surely Allah Guards the momineen.
                              Do constant Dawah to both of your parents, for you father to utter the truth to him and narrate hadeeth and qoute Quran to him, he can not deny the words of Allah and his Rasool (s.a.w.)

If you say your mother is also having hard time, stay with her, and keep her strong and remind her too that Allah rewards those who suffer for the sake of Allah. InshaAllah Allah will reward you all for your suffering.
                              Your father may be in wrong, like all the ones who go astray, remind them of their existence and our mission as muslims. InshaAllah he will notice his wrong doings. InshaAllah.

May Allah guide you brother, May Allah guide us all,

Ya Allah you are the Most Mercifull, Most Forgiving, Most Powerfull.

Ameen.

JazakuAllah khair.
                              Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                              "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X