Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslim girl
    *throws her stash of fags*
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
      Thanks bro, i was thinking how to explain to her without offending the bengladeshi brethren :p
      Yes i knew what you meant and i was trying not to offend either :p

Sorry but normally in the Asian films, it's always the big fat plonker villian with the curly moustache, Ali Baba shoes, Salwar kameez, greasy hair and an orange mouth and he delivers threats whilst chewing some right? :p

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*
        :start:

Yes i knew what you meant and i was trying not to offend either :p

Sorry but normally in the Asian films, it's always the big fat plonker villian with the curly moustache, Ali Baba shoes, Salwar kameez, greasy hair and an orange mouth and he delivers threats whilst chewing some right? :p

Well that nealy 1 in 5 in tower hamlets
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Paan makes your mouth go horribly orange. :p I've never tried it and never intend to! But on the pakistani news once, they were saying it causes cancer (although a lot of scientific research hasn't yet officially proven the link) but i'm convinced there is one.

They once showed a pakistani woman on the news with her entire cheek swollen beyond imaginable. It turned out she had cancer of the mouth.. and she was a paan addict.

So stay away from paan.
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by witty
            Paan makes your mouth go horribly orange. :p I've never tried it and never intend to! But on the pakistani news once, they were saying it causes cancer (although a lot of scientific research hasn't yet officially proven the link) but i'm convinced there is one.

They once showed a pakistani woman on the news with her entire cheek swollen beyond imaginable. It turned out she had cancer of the mouth.. and she was a paan addict.

So stay away from paan.
            Thanks, I can always rely on you for all the info :up:

Who needs google, when we got Witty

Comment

Thanks, I can always rely on you for all the info :up:

Who needs google, when we got Witty
              ok, you're never this nice. What do you want?

:) lol, Thanks.

Comment

:D

sorry, did u want them?
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

I'l have 'em...but I'm trying to quit...it's too hard tho:(
                  How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

But you have to quit ;)
                    Life goes on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Irfan GBH...
                      I'l have 'em...but I'm trying to quit...it's too hard tho:(
                      what's hard to quit smoking, it's hard for the people who think it's not haram. all you have to do is FAST for couple of days or wait for ramadan then quit it altogether.
                      God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

:lahawla:

Comment

salam alaikum:
                        smoking cuases systemic affection of the body. it affects the mouth, throat, lungs, heart and blood vessels. sometimes i wonder how some pple still smoke?!! i only tired it once and i thought why do people go to trouble? lol

Comment

Originally posted by amena
                          salam alaikum:
                          smoking cuases systemic affection of the body. it affects the mouth, throat, lungs, heart and blood vessels. sometimes i wonder how some pple still smoke?!! i only tired it once and i thought why do people go to trouble? lol
                          I guessing you didn't do it properly :p
                          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

What about pan?
                            Best to avoid that junk.
                            Especially the tobacco pan.

Eww.
                            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X