Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sajid
    Salams,

Does a Girl has to have a Wali with her present when getting married?

Say 2 people wanna get married the dude and the dudette but dont want thier familes to know

is the marriage valid if you have only the guy and the girl + 2 witnesses?
    The dudette should say to her family, and the dude will follow her example. You can't turn back to your own parents after they raised you with love. That would be really sad, if will happen.:embar:
    :) t. l. poetry corner
    So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
    Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak
      there you go sajid

even though there is a sahih hadith that states, "There is no marriage without a wali,"

the hanafi madh'hab says you dont need one

and then people wonder why i dont follow a madh'hab
      Muatta imam Malik: Book 28, Number 28.2.4:

Malik related to me from Abdullah ibn al-Fadl from Nafi ibn Jubayr ibn Mutim from Abdullah ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A woman who has been previously married is more entitled to her person than her guardian, and a virgin must be asked for her consent for herself, and her consent is her silence "
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
        The danger of this opinion, its certainly not a shari' one, a rather reactionery one, we can see in illigitimate marriages taking place in Muslim countries. These marriages are termed 'civil court marriages' where a man and women run away from home and get a judge from court to marry them off. These illigitimate marriages have been endorced by Govt scholars who have served as judges in courts of civil law in pakistan, I need not mention names.

These are mere opinions only and causing havoc in countries like Pakistan destorying and ruining families and family structures. :(
        i totally agree....:up:
        "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
        western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Is Muta (Temporary Marriage) Allowed in Islaam?
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X