No announcement yet.

Kaffiir or just siner ..so simply ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm by the law of Sheriat... well I don't agree with one thing that you said..

"yes, and if they refuse out of stuborness..."

Not necessarily 'Stuborness' my brother it's their lack of love for Allah and the Truth!
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

when i said stuborn ness..i meant

The apostate, and if you tell them they were wrong..and they refuse to repent, after learning the turth..then you kill them

(i see this situation on this forum everyday..sadly)

Comment

yes to some degree.. but don't you agree when I say that even if you tell the unbeliever the truth their hearts and eyes are closed and they do not witness the beauty of Allah...sad it is, the day will come when the truth will shine ! But to some it will be too late..

Comment

i have seen people sit down with a salafi and prove his entire beleif wrong by useing actual Quran and hadith, , he walked the guy through every single aspect of aqqedah, step by step..and in the end..the salafi still didn't believe...

some people jsut have ahrden hearts and don't know how to open thier eyes

verily Allah guides whom he wills and misguide whom every he wills

Comment

Originally posted by azureal
            all thsoe 'muslims' who are comiting apostate actions...if they don't repent, they will be going to hell anways

apostasy is not a joke, apostasy is an instant one way ticket to hell, even if you don't know you apostated...

you could apostate, and then for the next 50 years think your muslim and do everyhtign right, and whne you die, the anegls munka and nakir will smahs your face in for being kafir..simply becasue you apostated and you didn't even know about it.

that is how bad apostasy is.

ignorance is not an excuse for blasphemy
            you still haven't answered my question - who exactly is suppossed to be in charge of killing these blaspemmmius people in Britain?

Comment

Originally posted by H25
              you still haven't answered my question - who exactly is suppossed to be in charge of killing these blaspemmmius people in Britain?
              i don't know....they are not udner shraiah rule...so the ruels chnage under that circumstance...

though, i am not going to give a fatwa in that area...as i am not knowlageable to the circumstances of britan.

Comment

lets take an example from the muslem world instead of britain to make the question more easier
                the caliph should be one for all muslems where ever they are .so is there caliph for us (all muslems) where and who is he ?

so if we are talking in general what penalty the apostate desreves i think the case is different

today the reverts who are confused due to the muslems born themselves by their deeds and verdicts contradicting one another .we can not call such confusion and questions an apostacy
                they need answers and clarififcation but they are not declaring a clear hatred to the religion and claim they are apostated
                i think this is what is happening ..just pointing at these type of people
                so where is the caliph who is standing for them so that they will be acountable if there is any apostacy
                and their confusion is not that way .it is what they want to know but they are not answerd yet

but that is not the point anyway .it is ,assuming as a muslem why to not be aware of not commiting sins intentionaly knowing we will pay this cost in the hereafter
                :) [B][COLOR=royalblue]always [/COLOR][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]optimist[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Comment

why?..becasue i woudl rather comit a zillion sins and eventually go to jannah..then to comit 1 apostate action, and burn in hell forever..simply becasue i was ignorant of my apostate action

Again, a christian doesn't know the truth about islam...is he going to hell becasue of his ignorance?..yes

So, if we know that an ignorant person will go to hell, simply becasue they are ignorant to truth.

you can only say that someone who ALREADY HAS truth, and THEN comits blapshemy will have it WORSE than the perosn who was ignorant to the act.

and remeber, Allah guides whom he wills, and MISGUIDES whom he wills, people are ignorant for a reason,a nd that reseaon is the eternal the devine and unchaneging Will of Allah.

Again, Chrstians are ignorant to truth, will christians sitll go to hell becasue of it?..yes

jews, know the turht, but out of arrogance, they reject it, will they go to hell for it?..yes, Hindus are ignorant to the truth, will they be going to hell for thier blasphemy?..yes

So what on earth makes you think that a Muslim, who knows what is right and what is worng.. will NOT go to hell, if he comits blasphemy?

and with all that said, a perosn is given 3 days to repent, [Three Days], or they are simply killed

now, which sin is worse?.. zina with another woman [which you are stoend to death for..]

or blasphemy agaisnt The Almighty?

obviously, blapshemy is the worst, so why woudl the penalty for blapshemy, be less than the penalty for Zina?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X