• Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a submittor amongst us
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

a what? you have many submitters here dont you? Considering thats what muslim means...to submit?

Ah, but you think i am one of THOSE submitters...lol
      Dont assume things my friend. I have only heard of that guy, cant even remember his name, something about a number/miracle.
      But no, i am not one of those.
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by xphile101
        "In these few ayat Allah has promised to us that He will preserve both the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and that both the Qur'an and the Sunnah were a revelation from Allah"

I'm sorry, i fail to see where, in these verses, it says sunnah. Maybe i am being blind here, but it says nothing about the sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh). It mentions wisdom, but not sunnah. I do not see where Allah is promising to preserve the hadith.
        So would you care to elaborate on what Allah means when He says hikmah? I know what the mufassireen say, and that is what I adhere to because if it's unclear, I go to the sources with the most knowledge of this deen, not to my own self for clarification.

And as far as the "science" of hadith goes, why then, are there so many contradictions, and what appear to be downright fabrications in there?
        Why then, are there many collections, which each teacher not being able to decide 100% which are authentic?
        That seems like a weird science to me.
        What ahadith are you talking about? Those of sahih Bukhari? Or sahih Muslim? If you ever studied the way and manner that the scholars of old followed in order to gather and be 100% sure of authenticity of ahadith, you would be astaunded by the precision with which they did this.
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:up: Naida, just to add, "Wama yantiqu a'nil hawa in huwa illa wahyu yuha", somebody please check the exact translation, as i've lost track of the number of the verse and the chapter. Which roughly means, He (Muhammad saw) does not speak out of desire, and all he says is revelation - both the Quran and Hadith (Sunnah). Xphile, go to the library, it's really healthy. recommended reading;

Studies in Hadith Methodology and Literature by M.M Azami
          The Book of following the Prophet's Path by Muhammad Iqbal Kailani

Speak not what you have no knowledge of. It's not healthy, if you know not, consult those who are knowledgeable. seeking religious knowledge is an act of worship and you'll be rewarded for that. uff, i need to devote my time to some other things. Naida, well done, youre the hope of the Ummah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X