Urgent Help Please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Please !

could anyone please tell me about the proper marriage procedure in the traditional pak way , from asking the family for their daughter until the end of wedding, im not asking about the islamic nikah procedure as i can find that out but the traditonal one ! please help it's really urgent ! jazak Allah !
    Please Re-update your Signature

Originally posted by me_omar
    could anyone please tell me about the proper marriage procedure in the traditional pak way , from asking the family for their daughter until the end of wedding, im not asking about the islamic nikah procedure as i can find that out but the traditonal one ! please help it's really urgent ! jazak Allah !
    Try one of the pakistani discussion boards.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X