puberty now begins at seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puberty now begins at seven

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><!-- S BO --><!-- S IBYL --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=416 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IBYL --><!-- S IIMA -->
    <!-- E IIMA -->Whether it is sprouting hair, budding breasts or a breaking voice, the signs that herald puberty can be distressing and difficult to cope with.

In the western world children are reaching puberty at younger and younger ages - some girls at the age of seven.

The reasons for this trend is unknown, although several theories have been suggested.

Swedish scientists at the Karolinska Institute aim to find out by tackling the puzzle from different angles.

Precocious puberty
    It is accepted that the normal age for a girl to begin to develop the first signs of puberty is 10 and above. Boys develop slightly later, generally at eleven-and-a-half.

However, the age has been decreasing in developed countries.

In 1990, the first signs of puberty were around the age of eight for girls - the whole process taking two years to complete.

Now, according to researchers, some enter puberty as young as seven.

<!-- S IBOX --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sibtbg>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IBOX -->
    Boys, too, are entering uberty at an earlier stage, albeit still slightly later than girls.

But it is unclear whether this is a simply a shift of the norm, or a if more children are experiencing a phenomenon called precocious puberty - when they develop the first signs of puberty abnormally early.

Controversial theories have been put forward, including how watching too much television could distort the hormonal balance of adolescents and push many of them into early puberty.

Psychologists have said young girls who have close relationships with their fathers might enter puberty later than girls with distant or non-existent links.

Now 12 European teams are carrying out research as part of a three-year project to get to the root of the problem, looking at the most likely culprits.

CaloriesPesticides and pollutionGenestaken from bbc.co.uk

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

they should all get married
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

"Astaghfirullah how innapropriate, someone forgot to bring their haya along with them today"

sorry jus kiddin :$
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
        "Astaghfirullah how innapropriate, someone forgot to bring their haya along with them today"

sorry jus kiddin :$
        really do elaborate?
        Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

where did everyones av's go :O
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
            where did everyones av's go :O
            i feel empty without mine, it was part of me

Comment

ive neva had an avatar ..so it nt botha me
              lol

the info ws quite interesting....

Comment

I'm telling you, it's the meat.

Comment

Hmmm....junk food with undesired chemicals=early puberty, the world will not stop spinning for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystique
                    Hmmm....junk food with undesired chemicals=early puberty, the world will not stop spinning for them.
                    exactly my thought - those money makers who cram animals with hormones and substances that make them grow quickly in order to have a higher turnover - thus i wouldnt limit it to junk food alone.
                    URGENT!!! your help is badly needed - fundraising for marriage

Comment

i think its the kids they all want to grow up sooo quicklt and now it is actuallt happening....
                      i still wanna go back to being 5, when i didnt get told of for who i talked to and played with...life was sooo care free...
                      even though sometimes i forget im 19 and behave like a 5 year old,its just not the same....:(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
                        <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><!-- S BO --><!-- S IBYL --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=416 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IBYL --><!-- S IIMA -->

<!-- E IIMA -->Whether it is sprouting hair, budding breasts or a breaking voice, the signs that herald puberty can be distressing and difficult to cope with.

In the western world children are reaching puberty at younger and younger ages - some girls at the age of seven.

The reasons for this trend is unknown, although several theories have been suggested.

Swedish scientists at the Karolinska Institute aim to find out by tackling the puzzle from different angles.

Precocious puberty
                        It is accepted that the normal age for a girl to begin to develop the first signs of puberty is 10 and above. Boys develop slightly later, generally at eleven-and-a-half.

However, the age has been decreasing in developed countries.

In 1990, the first signs of puberty were around the age of eight for girls - the whole process taking two years to complete.

Now, according to researchers, some enter puberty as young as seven.

<!-- S IBOX --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sibtbg>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IBOX -->
                        Boys, too, are entering uberty at an earlier stage, albeit still slightly later than girls.

But it is unclear whether this is a simply a shift of the norm, or a if more children are experiencing a phenomenon called precocious puberty - when they develop the first signs of puberty abnormally early.

Controversial theories have been put forward, including how watching too much television could distort the hormonal balance of adolescents and push many of them into early puberty.

Psychologists have said young girls who have close relationships with their fathers might enter puberty later than girls with distant or non-existent links.

Now 12 European teams are carrying out research as part of a three-year project to get to the root of the problem, looking at the most likely culprits.

CaloriesPesticides and pollutionGenestaken from bbc.co.uk

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                        is it, what you are supposed to speard as a muslim, a disinformation? here is something you should know.

Islaamic Rule About Attaining Puberty!<O:p</O:p

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X