No announcement yet.

sheesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So erm...what's the dfrnce between shisha and hookah ?

(although they both look the same in pictures)
    "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."
    -- "Prospects for Freedom in 1965," speech, Jan. 7 1965, New York City (published in Malcolm X Speaks, ch. 12, 1965).

Comment

Originally posted by MangoChutney
      So erm...what's the dfrnce between shisha and hookah ?

(although they both look the same in pictures)
      lol! :rotfl: check out the link on page 3 sis :p
      Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Okay who started all this shisha business again eh??
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by moshyman
          Okay who started all this shisha business again eh??
          it was you!!!!!!!!!! :D *points a crooked finger @ moshyman*
          Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
            it was you!!!!!!!!!! :D *points a crooked finger @ moshyman*
            you keep your crooked finger to yourself ya old bag
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by moshyman
              you keep your crooked finger to yourself ya old bag
              it aint my finger :rotfl: and it aint crooked either, quite straight actually :(, you old moshy bear!

Comment

Once again, what's the difference between Shisha and Hookah?

Sis muslimah, i didnt quite find my answer on page 3...and yes, i checked out the links that ebony pasted. No luck.

I would assume there the same because they look the same. :scratch:
                "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."
                -- "Prospects for Freedom in 1965," speech, Jan. 7 1965, New York City (published in Malcolm X Speaks, ch. 12, 1965).

Comment

Originally posted by MangoChutney
                  Once again, what's the difference between Shisha and Hookah?

Sis muslimah, i didnt quite find my answer on page 3...and yes, i checked out the links that ebony pasted. No luck.

I would assume there the same because they look the same. :scratch:
                  most definitely similar, but to my knowledge, hookah tends to be more tobacco, wheras sheesa is less tobacco (i so dont make sense do i !::embar: : )

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
                    most definitely similar, but to my knowledge, hookah tends to be more tobacco, wheras sheesa is less tobacco (i so dont make sense do i !::embar: : )
                    hehe thanks.

Comment

Re: sheesha

mann i miss sheesha!!!!:P

im gna have some mint flavoured stuff this weekend at bbq...ha ha:D
                      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Working...
                      X