No announcement yet.

sheesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean a smoking pipe? or a Shisha (aka Hookah, Waterpipe)?
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
      shisha
      that's the one :up:
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by moshyman
        that's the one :up:
        u tried it?
        Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

u tried it?
          nooooooooooooooooo

Comment

u tried it?
            I own one, I got cherry, cola and peach flavoured tobacco too! :inlove:
            How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

nooooooooooooooooo
              :rotfl: are you intending to :p
              Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

:rotfl: are you intending to :p
                nope... I just find it funny when they're all along Edgware Rd having a puff and staring at passers by and chatting arabic...

Comment

nope... I just find it funny when they're all along Edgware Rd having a puff and staring at passers by and chatting arabic...
                  i knw i hate the smell gets too stuffy, then they get all hyped and then it all begins ..................

Comment

i knw i hate the smell gets too stuffy, then they get all hyped and then it all begins ..................
                    And they're there like all night, staring at me as I walk pass... inhaling their shisha and judging me...:(

Comment

Huh? Wha?

Meh..GRLGRLGRLGRLGRLGRLGRL PHOOO HOOOOO!

Comment

And they're there like all night, staring at me as I walk pass... inhaling their shisha and judging me...:(
                        exactly, dont u hate it when people stare :freedom: its all the drugs

Comment

exactly, dont u hate it when people stare :freedom: its all the drugs
                          I just use tobacco, NO DRUGS! Bongs are for drugs, Shisa deserves far more respect!

Comment

yeh the loo roll stuck to my shoes :rotfl:

Comment

Sheesha

Hooka
                              Last edited by Ebony; 03-05-05, 06:55 PM.
                              You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Sisters should be fearful of Allah (swt) and maintain their taqwah and hayaa by avoiding places like the cafe's in Edgeware road, and do not cast doubt on thier character and save their credibility rather than exposing their sins and being proud of smoking sheesha in those cafe's.

can you imagine Aesiha (ra) the umul momineen or the princess of jannah Fatima bint Mohammed (ra) going to these places to smoke sheesha?? Who are you emulating?? Those corrupt arab women or the Sahabiat?

People shold think carefully about their actions.

May Allah (swt) guide us.
                                "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
                                Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X