sheesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaGaL~LaDo0
    wo00oh0o0o0o0oo0 v cl it a huka w0o0oh0o0oo00o0o ma nanabu hd 1 of em ion pakilnd der vel vikd w0o0o0oh0o0o0o
    thats what ppl say abt alcohol and stuff...its wicked!...and u c what happens after that..

be careful sis
    FREE Islaamic Courses at:

Comment

Originally posted by Ehsanparham
      My brother works for a tobacco company - I canc onfirm that there's tobacco in all shisha.

However, this 18 cigarrettes thing is overblown.

Consider this: regular smokers smoke around one pack of cigarrettes a day. That's 20 cigarrettes right there. More than Shisha already.

Now consider this: Average smokers smoke one pack a day EVERY SINGLE DAY. Average shisha smokers do not smoke Shisha every single day.

There's more to consider: Shisha is not 18 times worse than cigarrettes. The number 18 simply refers to the volume of smoke. However, you have to take into account that Shisha has almost no tar whatsoever, while cigarrettes do have tar.

So basically, if you're picking between the two, shisha is a far better choice. If you're doing both, chances are your lungs won't last long. But ofcourse, it's best if you just avoid both.
      first, ur bro SHUDNT be working for a tobacco company, ist haram...

he might as well be a bartender!!..

second..u cant pick,...they are both forbidden..

allah knows best

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser
        Ive smoked sheesha and Ive found it to my liking.

And its nothing like other smoke things, those I absolutely hate, I cant smoking at all, its so disgusting, but like I said sheesha is an entirely different thing.

It was compleatly ok, by the time me and me friends finished we, were all like woooooohhhhhh maannnnnnnnn, whazzzzzzzzz up.

It was fun esp going back to class after it.
        u shudnt even try cigarettes....gud hasnt given us the opntion to try the forbbiden!!

second...u made my point....it gets u 'high'..

u know how that happens...open a biology book and check it out!

weed does it in a better faster way?...does that make it better..

dont drunkereds get a hich after drinking too..

bro ur threading on thin ice...

mayb u shud reconsider what kinda friends u have...

the prophet pbuh said if u are with bad company, they will influence u in an evil way, so u shud be around gud ppl, or dont be around ne1 at all!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ayah]
          It was compleatly ok, by the time me and me friends finished we, were all like woooooohhhhhh maannnnnnnnn, whazzzzzzzzz up.
          QUOTE]

:scratch: It must've had some junk in it, since it gave you that kinda feeling

Sheesha would be something to avoid.. I'd definitely rank it worse than cigarettes. I've never heard of a "clean" sheesha.. and when we're suspicious of something, then we should avoid it..

~Ayah
          agreed

lol luv that icon

Comment

I have never smoked a cigar, I find smoking very much disgusting (cant stand being in the same room with one who does), other then sheesha I have never touched anything with tobacco in it.

My friends are fine, but they are also basicly the best there are and I am very much secluded even so.
            I do admit that, I have made some mistakes, tried this and that and liked it them too, but I am in control and can handle.
            For one sheesha isnt something done frequently, at avarage once every month or two, so wouldnt say it would harm anything.

But I do agree that smoking is bad and has a bad effect on the health, esp the lungs, in the case of frequent consumption as in on a daily basis.
            From that part it is very unhealthy alot more worse then alchohol, which doesnt hurt the health unless, you do drink it just as frequently as you smoke but that never happens.

Originally posted by 1mran
            u shudnt even try cigarettes....gud hasnt given us the opntion to try the forbbiden!!

second...u made my point....it gets u 'high'..

u know how that happens...open a biology book and check it out!

weed does it in a better faster way?...does that make it better..

dont drunkereds get a hich after drinking too..

bro ur threading on thin ice...

mayb u shud reconsider what kinda friends u have...

the prophet pbuh said if u are with bad company, they will influence u in an evil way, so u shud be around gud ppl, or dont be around ne1 at all!
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by 1mran
              thats what ppl say abt alcohol and stuff...its wicked!...and u c what happens after that..

be careful sis
              l0ol bro i aint tryd it man wo00oh0o0o0o lo0o0o0l man i wud neva idar coz man hud wnt 2 ruin der lngz man 4 a bit of smke l0oo0l w0o0oo0ho0o0o0 im chttin bout ow dey luk n stuf. i propa fnd em funi lo0o0l wo0o0ho0o0o0o0 n der propa vikd 2 luk @ man

vt apns 2 em? :S
              Last edited by PaGaL_LaDo0ReTuRnZ; 21-01-05, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest
                then what do you use if you dont use tabacco?
                Try it with horse manure, or even rat droppings. Beats tobacco anyday.

(only kidding - I don't smoke sheesha anyway :p )
                respect refugees

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Layth
                  Sheesha is healthy.

Doctor prohibited my father from cigars and cigarettes and said sheesha session in the evening is ok.

The tobacco is free from tar, its fresh and soaked in nice flavour. Unlike cigars or cigarettes its filtered with water which makes it smooth and of course it smells nice.

When I make it for my dad ..its the best. There is the art of sheesha making :)
                  Regardless of tar content and flavour, tobacco contains nicotine, and therefore cannot be called 'healthy'.
                  respect refugees

Comment

I have never smoked a cigar, I find smoking very much disgusting (cant stand being in the same room with one who does), other then sheesha I have never touched anything with tobacco in it.

My friends are fine, but they are also basicly the best there are and I am very much secluded even so.
                    I do admit that, I have made some mistakes, tried this and that and liked it them too, but I am in control and can handle.
                    For one sheesha isnt something done frequently, at avarage once every month or two, so wouldnt say it would harm anything.

But I do agree that smoking is bad and has a bad effect on the health, esp the lungs, in the case of frequent consumption as in on a daily basis.
                    From that part it is very unhealthy alot more worse then alchohol, which doesnt hurt the health unless, you do drink it just as frequently as you smoke but that never happens.
                    Everything has bad effects. My dad does sheesha everyday after food for about an hour, he is as health as able to run 3-4 miles every morning.
                    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
                    Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

The Rule is, in origin all things food are permissable unless stated in the text as prohibition.

The rule which makes a halal eating product haram is its danger to one's health.

So when the harm materialises it becomes haram for the individual. eg

Sugar for diabetics.
                      Ghee for cholestrol
                      chill for heart burn
                      Curry for asians
                      and smoking for bad chest or lung cancer.
                      "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
                      Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Layth
                        The Rule is, in origin all things food are permissable unless stated in the text as prohibition.

The rule which makes a halal eating product haram is its danger to one's health.

So when the harm materialises it becomes haram for the individual. eg
                        Okay, so then we agree that smoking is haram then? I mean, smoking doesn't only lead to "chest" problems or lung cancer. It causes atherosclerotic plaque formation, which can eventually cause one to have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid
                          i may go to Edgware rd and watch it :p
                          Get me a chicken schwarma whilst you're there...

Comment

sure milkshake too ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sajid
                              sure milkshake too ? lol
                              mango lassi and one of them pots that they smoke out in the street in the cafes... forgotten the name...

Comment

Originally posted by moshyman
                                mango lassi and one of them pots that they smoke out in the street in the cafes... forgotten the name...
                                shisha
                                Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X