No announcement yet.

sheesha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kaiser-what on earth is up with the dude in your avatar, looks kinda ummm 'strange and deformed'?:D
    ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Havent you seen Star Wars ? That you dont know who that is.
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

nah starwars is a load of crap, makes me want to go to sleep:D actually he kinda looks like my next door neighbour when i think about it. perhaps we can send both of them for makeovers in the near future:D (!!!)

Comment

Dont ever say that about SW and stop stirring the thread off-topic

Comment

no worries:)

Comment

My brother works for a tobacco company - I canc onfirm that there's tobacco in all shisha.

However, this 18 cigarrettes thing is overblown.

Consider this: regular smokers smoke around one pack of cigarrettes a day. That's 20 cigarrettes right there. More than Shisha already.

Now consider this: Average smokers smoke one pack a day EVERY SINGLE DAY. Average shisha smokers do not smoke Shisha every single day.

There's more to consider: Shisha is not 18 times worse than cigarrettes. The number 18 simply refers to the volume of smoke. However, you have to take into account that Shisha has almost no tar whatsoever, while cigarrettes do have tar.

So basically, if you're picking between the two, shisha is a far better choice. If you're doing both, chances are your lungs won't last long. But ofcourse, it's best if you just avoid both.

Comment

I'm so upset now.. I thought that the waitor was being honest, me being the naive person that I am I assume everyone is telling the truth :(

nevermind.. Mind you, its no wonder I hated it.. hmm :(

Comment

[QUOTE=Kaiser] It was compleatly ok, by the time me and me friends finished we, were all like woooooohhhhhh maannnnnnnnn, whazzzzzzzzz up.
                  QUOTE]

:scratch: It must've had some junk in it, since it gave you that kinda feeling

Sheesha would be something to avoid.. I'd definitely rank it worse than cigarettes. I've never heard of a "clean" sheesha.. and when we're suspicious of something, then we should avoid it..

~Ayah

Comment

Nah, there is no way it is worse then cigarettes, sheesha makes ya feel good, cigarettes only make you smell bad and they are alot more unhealthy because of the tar and nicotine.

Comment

Sheesha is healthy.

Doctor prohibited my father from cigars and cigarettes and said sheesha session in the evening is ok.

The tobacco is free from tar, its fresh and soaked in nice flavour. Unlike cigars or cigarettes its filtered with water which makes it smooth and of course it smells nice.

When I make it for my dad ..its the best. There is the art of sheesha making :)
                      "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
                      Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Edgware rd is the best ;)

Comment

Originally posted by sajid
                          Edgware rd is the best ;)
                          I ve never had sheesha in edgware road, according to my dad, my sheesha is the best :)

Besides in edgeware road they have the lebanese sheeshas, which are the cheaper version of the real sheesha.
                          "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
                          Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Layth
                            Sheesha is healthy.

Doctor prohibited my father from cigars and cigarettes and said sheesha session in the evening is ok.

The tobacco is free from tar, its fresh and soaked in nice flavour. Unlike cigars or cigarettes its filtered with water which makes it smooth and of course it smells nice.

:scratch: ermmm.. but it still has tobacco in it.. Allah knows best

Comment

wo00oh0o0o0o0oo0 v cl it a huka w0o0oh0o0oo00o0o ma nanabu hd 1 of em ion pakilnd der vel vikd w0o0o0oh0o0o0o

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Layth
                                Sheesha is healthy.

its not healthy, he is using it to an alternative to decrease the health risk and increase ur dads life span..

i have 6 dovtors in my family :| and one pharmacist :P trust me..i know!.

its funny...many ppl have told me idol making, or weed rolling is an art too..is that allowed....

i hope u c my point...im not trying to be..u know...
                                u said tobacco is free from tar...and tobbacco is gud for u?! -:

u say filter with with water ...meaning water cant be dirty and carry disease?! :-

plz be careful...

what do doctors know!!

if Allah jas told u u cant have nething that harms ur body...is it that hard to stay away?!

i have lost two uncles because of this...one was a smoker, and the either had sheesha as much.... :(

the worst is a muslim sister i know, who lost her dad because he loved this crap...

now she has 3 sisters and her bro left...and her mum is very ill...

all actions have consequences...

if they dont want to stop sheesha for allah, stop it for u family and friends around u....
                                FREE Islaamic Courses at:

Comment

Working...
                                X