Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm moving but don't know how i feel about it

Assalamwaalaikum,

I'm moving couintries to be in a better muslim enviroment.
    I had no worries till i asked my best friend.
    She is a muslim and she said that her family tried moving but it didn't work out.
    That put some worries in my head but that wasn't all.
    One day i heard my aunts sayin that we have got everything we need here so why are we leaving to leave all we've worked for behind?
    That also worried me.

My family are moving for Allah, but i cant keep these worries out of my mind.

I don't know what to do.

It also helps my brother (who is disabled) because he feels so much better there.
    It also helps me because i suffer from mmigrane headache's and i'm only 12.

If anyone has any advise i'd appreciate it alot.

Jazakallah'khair

Assalamwaalaikum
    Please Re-update your Signature

Originally posted by aysh10
    Assalamwaalaikum,

She is a muslim and she said that her family tried moving but it didn't work out.
    One day i heard my aunts sayin that we have got everything we need here so why are we leaving to leave all we've worked for behind?
    That also worried me.

I don't know what to do.

It also helps my brother (who is disabled) because he feels so much better there.

Jazakallah'khair

Assalamwaalaikum
    Asalaamu Alaykum aysh10,

Whoever abandons something for Allah's sake will be rewarded with something better by Him, Most High.

Comment

Assalamwaalaikum,

That also worried me.

I don't know what to do.

Jazakallah'khair

Assalamwaalaikum
      as-Salaamu Alaykom wa-Rahmatullaahi wa-Barakaatuh Ukhtee Aysh 10

Your migraines might be the result of consuming of Artifical Sweetners and Artifical Chemicals in soda pop drinks and processed food items. In'shaa'ALLAH pray Du3aa to ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala and In'shaa'ALLAH drink green tea with raw unfiltered honey to take the toxins out of your body. In'shaa'ALLAH eats foods that are organic and do not have pesticides in them. Ruqyah - A Special Curing Du3aa will help your brother and you and your family in'shaa'ALLAH and honey will help you and your family in'shaa'ALLAH.

In'shaa'ALLAH check out these websites out:

http://www.ummah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47502

http://www.ummah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47506

Whenever you feel worried and sad about something in your life, you should count all of your entire blessings that ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala has given you. It will take you here and hereafter to count your entire blessings that ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala has given you and you will never be done. ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala has been most generous to you since your birth. So whenever you feel worried and sad about something in your life, say AL-HAMDO LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!. The fact is that ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala cares about you dearly and ALLAH Subhanahu wa ta'ala loves you dearly and that is all what matters here and the hereafter.
      ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!
      ALLAH ma As-Sabereen!!!

Surah Al-Baqarah 2 Ayat 151-153
      151. Similarly (to complete My Blessings on you) We have sent among you a Messenger (Muhammad :saw: ) of your own, reciting to you Our Verses (the Qur'‚n) and sanctifying you, and teaching you the Book (the Qur'‚n) and the Hikmah (i.e. Sunnah, Isl‚mic laws and Fiqh - jurisprudence), and teaching you that which you used not to know.

152. Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying, etc.). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.

153. O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Sal‚t (the prayer). Truly! All‚h is with As-S‚birin (the patient ones, etc.).

May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your move to a more Islamic environment be most beneficial for you and your family.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your living conditions always be in excellent living conditions always.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala cure your migraines and make you most happy and make you most cheerful.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your life be one that is most joyful.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother's disability vanish forever and make your brother be in excellent health always.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala shower an extremely tremendous immense infinite amount of mercy on to you Ukhtee Aysh and your family here and the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala shower an extremely tremendous immense infinite amount of compassion on to you Ukhtee Aysh and your family here and the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give an infinite extremely tremendous immense amount of rewards on to you Ukhtee Aysh and your family here and the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give an infinite extremely tremendous amount of baraka on to you Ukhtee Aysh and your family here and the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala relieve all the saddness and depression your going through and replace it with immense happiness and immense success in this world and the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Aysh and your family be most successful here and the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give you Ukhtee Aysh and your family excellent health.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Aysh and your family always be in an excellent state of Emaan.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Aysh and your family have the best of everything in this world and have the best of everything in the hereafter.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Aysh enjoy your stay on this earth immensely and make your family enjoy their stay on this earth immensely.
      May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Aysh enjoy your future life in the hereafter immensely and make your family enjoy their future life in the hereafter immensely.
      AMEEN!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by ABDELWAHHAB; 02-05-05, 06:00 AM.

Comment

dont know if its too late or not but if u feel this unsure maybe u should pray istikhara?

it will inshallah help clear your head of doubts and u will know what is the right thing for you.

If your INTENTION is moving for the sake of allah(swt), then how can that be wrong sis?

its all about what your intention is.

May Allah(swt) guide you to the right anser.Ameen
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Assalamwaalaikum

Assalamwaalaikum,

Jazakallah'khair for all your advise. And my name is Ayshah not Aysh that's just my name on here.
          I move in 2 months so i have lots of time to pray and meke dua so i still accept any advice.

And thank you for praying for me all of you.

Again Jazakalla'khair

Assalamwaalaikum

Comment

where are you moving too?

where did they move too and why did it not work out.

what if you dont mind me asking is his disability.

have you seen the doctor about your migraines and discussed it?

Comment

Assalamwaalaikum

Assalamwaalaikum,

Sorry I should've said those point earlier.

I'm moving to Kenya

She tried moving to Dubai. The reason why it didn't work out she didn't tell me.

My brother has william syndrome.
              He ca't read much or write or do much for himself. He is 18 but his mind is abit like a 5 or 6 year old child.

I have spoken to my doctor and i'm having iron to raise my iron levels and that helps.

I hope that answers your questions Brad uk.

Assalamwaalaikum

Comment

Assalamwaalaikum,

Sorry I should've said those point earlier.

I'm moving to Kenya

She tried moving to Dubai. The reason why it didn't work out she didn't tell me.

My brother has william syndrome.
                He ca't read much or write or do much for himself. He is 18 but his mind is abit like a 5 or 6 year old child.

I have spoken to my doctor and i'm having iron to raise my iron levels and that helps.

I hope that answers your questions Brad uk.

Assalamwaalaikum
                wa Alaykom as-Salaam wa-Rahmatullaahi wa-Barakaatuh

May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala solve all your problems and solve all your family problems.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Ayesha and your family never have any problems ever again.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala cure you Ukhtee Ayesha from all your health problems and make you Ukhtee Ayesha be in excellent health always.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Ayesha and your brother and all of the rest of your family have the most tremendous infinite immense amount of happiness in this world and the hereafter.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother's william syndrome vanish forever and make your brother be in excellent health always.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother be able to read and write excellently.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother go to college and get the best of Bachelor degree education
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother get a master degree and
                a Phd degree.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother be highly educated in Islam and all other halal beneficial subjects.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make your brother have the best of everything in this world and have the best of everything in the hereafter.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Ayesha and your family have the best of everything in this world and have the best of everything in the hereafter.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Ayesha and your brother and all of the rest of your family have the most tremendous immense infinite amount of success here and the hereafter.
                May ALLAAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala make you Ukhtee Ayesha and your family always will be protected and shielded from all evil and immorality.
                May ALLAAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala always protect your chastity and make you Ukhtee Ayesha guard your chastity firmly.
                May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala put tremendous infinite immense love in your heart Ukhtee Ayesha for ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and for the whole religion of Islam.

In'shaa'ALLAH I will pray DU3AA for you Ukhtee Ayesha and for all your family for the rest of my life for as long as I live.

Al-Hilali/Khan Translation
                Surah 2 Al-Baqarah Ayah 186
                186. And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad :saw: ) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.

Pickthall Translation
                Surah 2 Al-Baqarah Ayah 186
                186. And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.
                Last edited by ABDELWAHHAB; 07-05-05, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Assalamwaalaikum

Assalamwaalaikum,

Jazakllah'khair for all you advise and dua's. It really makes me confident that if i do this move truly for Allah i shall succeed.

Assalamwaalaikum

Comment

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Kenya</st1:place></st1:country-region> is a developing country I would have to think very hard about taking your brother does the African continent. Letís take a few examples;<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Your brother has a disability which involves most of his body blood vessels bones heart etc. So is the place you are going to stay in having the facilities available to you and ADEQUATE for both you and your brother. Would you financially be able to cope with them? Also the weather, Sometimes as with most disabilities there are hidden "traps". Will the weather affect his behavior? What about the weather will it affect his respiration sorry about going on but very important questions to think about? <o:p></o:p>

Comment

Working...
                    X