My Explanation of My Jihad and My Jihad 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Explanation of My Jihad and My Jihad 2

as you all kno ive been going through my struggle with certain people.Ive been attacked twice once in Las Vegas and once in Milwaukee.The people that attacked me attacked me 3 times at the movies, twice in Las Vegas, once in Milwaukee.I think they were some people from my school but i may be wrong.I mentioned a girl name Sara S in my struggle also.She was the one who i blame for this pattern.She went to my highschool and thats were it all began.I also mentioned the salafis whom attacked me at the masjid.One of them called me a christian.So thats why im having a struggle with them.I also mentioned that some paki women hate me.when i said that i ment that some don't like me for some reason.I have nothing against paki women.i just mentioned that because it seems that way.The MSA masjid people attacked me too they made fun of me because i did not want do do things.I call this the Anti-Talib bandwagon because all these people attacked me for no reason and it all was directed toward me not any.one else.To any one that took the term My Jihad out of context,i did not mean i want to launch a Jihad against these people, i did not say i was gonna kill anyone either.I ment i was going through a struggle with these people. My fatwa from mufti ebrahim desi, i did ask can i launch jihad against the people that attacked me.But he said no,.So i won't be doing that.It won't be easy but i have to find a way to get over this.This would be one of the last times i will type about things like this,unless something new happens.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X