• Show
Clear All

i think ur not thinking ! u "chould" think ! :D

Originally posted by Kab
    i think you are bad parson
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Crono
      i can't wait to be in jannah...i really do think i will make it, and when i do..alhamdulilah, i will want to take a long nap...becasue once i leave this world..i will definatly need soem rest..whew!

not befroe you get a job, get married and have kids... hehe.... and the typing!!!???? hehe....
      :up: :lailah: :up:

Comment

ok... music... i really want to know... there are so many types of music... and i know there are some really bad music out there (not that i have heard them)... now i know only drums are permissible... what about ballads?

Comment

i remembered i wanted to join the school band but my dad said it'll turn me "wild"...???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ponderingstar
            Also i heard (and don't go shooting the hearsayer :p ) that there will be alcohol in the next life also. and that is most definitely haram right?
            There are alcoholic beverages in Heaven -not like these kinds in this life- ..

a river of honey a river of water a river of Laban (kinda like milk) a river of alcohol ..

there all in Heaven

as for the NON-alcoholic beverages there not bad I get'em once in a while.. lol

Peace Out.

Comment

In canada I had music class we sang songs + they taught us how to play flutes.. lol
              I dont remeber the songs.. ummm somethings like "the yellow submarine.. goin somethin like: we all live in a yellow submarine a yellow ..."

Peace Out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X