not wanting to get married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslimah85
    at least i got a house out of it how many bedrooms, is the decor nice or frumpy?:evilb:

i let eh gypsies across the road move in!!

mwahahahah
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

*m85 slams the phone down and sighs*
      Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

*m85 slams the phone down and sighs*
        greed and blackmail shall get u nowher,mwahahahaha!! :D

love ya to sis!!:inlove:
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

:( oh man!
          Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

:rotfl:
            :there: there there

Comment

Salaam all,

I have a freind....
              Hmm have we all over-used this term. Well hope u manage to sort thinks out with ur parents and make them understand :D
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by juvenile_mullah
                Hmm have we all over-used this term. Well hope u manage to sort thinks out with ur parents and make them understand :D
                actually mullah im not a shy person as u've probably guessed if i hav a problem id come out with it, it's not that u know me any ways. Actually it was a friend, my best friend actually so it's kinda problem for me too.

Inshallah she'll work things out with HER PARENTS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X