not wanting to get married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslimah85
    sis how comes u get so much time to post on ummah isn't ur little boy driving u mad saying mummy , mummy!

he must be a little star:masha:
    naaah,it prob looks like i sit here contstantly but i step away from it (which is very hard!) now and again and be with my baby, ...ok, a couple of times he's turfed me of!!

i post mostly during the day (when im at work :D ) so i dont do that much when i come home,maybe jus read what everyone else is saying!!

i jus put him to bed, im all yours!!!

ur not gonna report me to NSPCC r ya?
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

hm i gotta think about it, whats in it for me?:spunch:

:rotfl:
      Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

hm i gotta think about it, whats in it for me?:spunch:

:rotfl:

*slips muslimah85 a wad of cash*
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

*muslimah looks both ways to avoid being seen before quickly accepting the cash and slipping in under her jacket*

thats just the first part of the bargin what about the second bit.

All gud things come in two's u know:spunch:
          Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

*muslimah looks both ways to avoid being seen before quickly accepting the cash and slipping in under her jacket*

thats just the first part of the bargin what about the second bit.

All gud things come in two's u know:spunch:

:freedom:

Grrrrrrr.....!

Comment

come on :D

Comment

come on :D

*MG emptys her bank acct and hands the cash to Muslimah85*

Comment

:scratch: hmm.... a boxing school?

I thought this was about marriage.

*either way Salahudin *
                  وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلإِنسَـنِ إِلاَّ مَا سَعَى

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl
                    *MG emptys her bank acct and hands the cash to Muslimah85*
                    thats all just a few pennies?:wacko:

Comment

thats all just a few pennies?:wacko:

cheek!!

i think i will go and report myself!!

Comment

theres no need for that sis;)

i alreadyy did it last nite:D

Comment

theres no need for that sis;)

i alreadyy did it last nite:D

:(

Comment

:love: love u really sis would never do that

*picks up the phone and call nspcc*

Comment

:love: love u really sis would never do that

*picks up the phone and call nspcc*
                              *MG packs her bags,grabs her son and goes on the run*

u c what u have done?

Comment

at least i got a house out of it how many bedrooms, is the decor nice or frumpy?:evilb:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X