not wanting to get married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very sound advice thanks :up:

:insha: all will work out i guess someone got to make the first move and effort

x
    Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

!!!

why didn't her mum tell her directly rather than have her overhear all that ! seems that the mum really doesn't care about her daughter's opinion and that's where she should worry ! :)
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by me_omar
        why didn't her mum tell her directly rather than have her overhear all that ! seems that the mum really doesn't care about her daughter's opinion and that's where she should worry ! :)
        are u for real?

ur acting like the daughter is bigger than the mum,y should her mum tiptoe around her?
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

for real !

Originally Posted by me_omar
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Yes Im for real ! I'm sure this is not the only way the mum can find a husband for her daughter. It's not about who's is bigger but a real mum puts her daughter's happiness ubove everything and a real muslim mum knows that Allah can send a good husband for her daughter without having to hide all that from the daughter !

Comment

Originally Posted by me_omar
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Yes Im for real ! I'm sure this is not the only way the mum can find a husband for her daughter. It's not about who's is bigger but a real mum puts her daughter's happiness ubove everything and a real muslim mum knows that Allah can send a good husband for her daughter without having to hide all that from the daughter !
            who said she was hiding it? and who says she not thinking of her daughter's happiness?

ur acting like she got her married off wodout her knowing
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

read please Muslim Girl !

who said she was hiding it? and who says she not thinking of her daughter's happiness?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

would you please read the original post by again ! :)

Comment

would you please read the original post by again ! :)
                yes i have read it, i think u should.

the girl OVERHEARD the convo, her mum wasnt hiding it, the mum says she will keep LOOKING for a rishta for her, whats wrong with that?

Comment

Asalamualaikum

lol WOW, if the girl doesnt wanna get married now....she doesn't have to, in my opinion, its best to finish university before u get married, cuz u'd have more time for studying and lol me omar and muslim girl, s'all good, u guys are just reading each others posts incorrectly, and nothing is wrong with ur mum looking for good man for ya! i think the girls emotion took over for the moment, i bet ya they're best buds now inshAllah:p

Wa'alaikumasalam eh

Comment

guys no need to get soo angry wid each other but remeber u gotta respecrt each others opinions:up:
                    Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
                      guys no need to get soo angry wid each other but remeber u gotta respecrt each others opinions:up:
                      gosh ,sorry if i came across like that, me_omar,i apologise, i wasnt angry AT all, serious, i jus write my posts that way and yes i respect your opinion completely :D

Comment

no problem

gosh ,sorry if i came across like that, me_omar,i apologise, i wasnt angry AT all, serious, i jus write my posts that way and yes i respect your opinion completely :D
                        it's ok i'm not angry at you muslim girl or at anyone, i respect your opinion and everyone's opinion 2. :)

Comment

thats more like it big hug!!!!!:inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
                            thats more like it big hug!!!!!:inlove:
                            :rotfl:

Comment

sis how comes u get so much time to post on ummah isn't ur little boy driving u mad saying mummy , mummy!

he must be a little star:masha:

Comment

;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X