No announcement yet.

in a fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i managed to exchange more words and thoughts with him... and learned that he's oredi got visions of marrying the other muslim girl. hey if he's going do it to please his mom and allah (oops, which is the right order)... who am i to stop them right?
    :up: :lailah: :up:

Comment

Mom or Allah? Often mixed up which comes first...mainly because the mothers blackmail the children with "Quran says you have to do what your mother says..." But nobody mentions childrens rights mentioned in the Quran and sunnah...I guess you have to make a fresh start, sis, learn about the faith and you'll see people a lot better than that guy...
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle
        i managed to exchange more words and thoughts with him... and learned that he's oredi got visions of marrying the other muslim girl. hey if he's going do it to please his mom and allah (oops, which is the right order)... who am i to stop them right?
        hey girl!

this message althgouh digusts me and upsets me also fills me with hope that you are not still stuck on marrying some loser who does not value you. YAY! you desreve better. and Inshallah i hope you leanr a bit about Islam during this terrible journey. I think you may go through a very stressfull and emotional time when you have cared so much for this man and i would like to say that even if you just want ot vent or feel sad that you can PM me any time. (although i tend to be away form ummah at the weekends:up: )

i pray that allah guides you and that you find strength and hope.
        (and also a better man in your future :D )

was salaam

Comment

Originally posted by ponderingstar
          hey girl!

this message althgouh digusts me and upsets me also fills me with hope that you are not still stuck on marrying some loser who does not value you. YAY! you desreve better. and Inshallah i hope you leanr a bit about Islam during this terrible journey. I think you may go through a very stressfull and emotional time when you have cared so much for this man and i would like to say that even if you just want ot vent or feel sad that you can PM me any time. (although i tend to be away form ummah at the weekends:up: )

i pray that allah guides you and that you find strength and hope.
          (and also a better man in your future :D )

was salaam
          it was indeed quite a traumatic experience especially i dun come from a religious family. but i'm feeling stronger or pictures are clearer for me ever since i joined this forum. of course i'm not going to let a guy to ruin my life. thanks guys and girls! and thanks the almighty.

Comment

Originally posted by moshyman
            Mom or Allah? Often mixed up which comes first...mainly because the mothers blackmail the children with "Quran says you have to do what your mother says..." But nobody mentions childrens rights mentioned in the Quran and sunnah...I guess you have to make a fresh start, sis, learn about the faith and you'll see people a lot better than that guy...
            ya... so can u imagine my confusion now? better do it myself haha...

Comment

ya... so can u imagine my confusion now? better do it myself haha...
              You don't have to do it yourself... We are all here... :D

Comment

Originally posted by moshyman
                You don't have to do it yourself... We are all here... :D
                thanks! it's not going to be easy for me because i'm already thinking of a looooooong list of things i have to give up... including my own culture...

Comment

can i ask what background you are from? oh and how old are you. no need for a direct response, just a ball park figure.. you know... late/early ___'s :up:

Comment

thanks! it's not going to be easy for me because i'm already thinking of a looooooong list of things i have to give up... including my own culture...
                    Don't worry about all of that now

There is time for you...

Right now you have to think of your position in relation to Allah...

What you believe...

And what you want...

Everything else will happen in time, Allah willing...

Comment

Originally posted by ponderingstar
                      can i ask what background you are from? oh and how old are you. no need for a direct response, just a ball park figure.. you know... late/early ___'s :up:
                      i am chinese living in asia, 30s.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X