Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pre counselling consultation thread INPUT NEEDED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I think I got a bit excited :p

If you feel the posts are too long, at least read the last one (above ^^) in its entirety...subhanAllah it made me
    What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
    Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
    Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
    but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
    but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
    We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
    freedom from slavery to other than the One,
    Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
    and a horizon that extends to the next life,
    Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

Assalamu alaykum sisters,

Would any of you mind if I copied parts of this thread in the public forum as the information may be useful to some of the brothers as well inshaAllah. I will delete all personal posts before copying. :)
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][I]O you passionately in love with the meaning of Our beauty, [/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][I]Our dowry is expensive for the one who proposes to Us: [/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]An emaciated body and spirit full of care [/I][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][I]and eyes which do not taste sleep, [/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][I]And a heart which does not contain other than Us.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][I]If you want to pay the price, [/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][I]Then be annihilated if you wish for eternal annihilation.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by ILM
        Assalamu alaykum sisters,

Would any of you mind if I copied parts of this thread in the public forum as the information may be useful to some of the brothers as well inshaAllah. I will delete all personal posts before copying. :)
        Dont see why not sis, if it will help others, then go ahead-thats what i think anyhoo.
        ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X