islam is CONTROL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• islam is CONTROL

explain to me how islam honors women. explain how islam is the way. explain to me how islam justifies death. explain to me islam. because this is what i see. explain to me how islam is not control. because this is what i see. I see islam as CONTROL. you want to control people's thoughts, people's actions, people's minds. when you bow to Meccah, i see followers. explain to me how you are not controlled. explain to me how you are honored and how this way of life is right. EXPLAIN.
    Please Re-update your Signature

islam is CONTROL

explain to me how islam honors women. explain how islam is the way. explain to me how islam justifies death. explain to me islam. because this is what i see. explain to me how islam is not control. because this is what i see. I see islam as CONTROL. you want to control people's thoughts, people's actions, people's minds. when you bow to Meccah, i see followers. explain to me how you are not controlled. explain to me how you are honored and how this way of life is right. EXPLAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by DieIslam
      First of all, change your nick to one that respects Islam, then I may consider giving you a respectful reply. FOOL.

Perhaps you should have a look at how YOU are being controlled whilst you think you have liberty. You are controlled by media, advertising, the lies of politicians, the need for materialism and vanity, the need to beat the jones's. Tell me about the PATRIOT act I and II? Tell me about Corporations CONTROLLING your so-called democracies, tell me about crooked politicians CONTROLLING and pocketing your billions, war mongering for profit. Tell me about Guantanamo Bay CONTROLLING the detainees without access to due process, tell me, tell me, tell me..

Many of the so called repressions you believe we are facing are actually emancipations for us - but your brainwashed minds could never comprehend this. Who do you think is more repressed? The Western woman who has to be judged in a male-centric culture on her looks in everything she does. The fact she must wear less clothes to achive a higher status? The deplorable sexism she must face in this regard. The unattainable images of anorexic models in glossy magazines she must strive for lest she risks the riducle of society. Tell me about the billions dollar diet and plastic surgery industries preying on the insecurities of these "liberated women". Now tell me about the muslim woman, who is judged upon her mind, her actions, her words and her deeds. Where is the repression where she has had more rights in relation to her finances, property ownership, suffrage, maritial rights OVER her husband (the list goes on and on) for 1400 years.

You hear what your media tells you. You hear what makes you feel snug in your S.U.V driving to your WalMart whilst hundreds of millions are starving due to sanctions, due to unfair trade policies, due to diseases untreatable due to your CONTROL over resources. Tell me why your governments would rather spend hundreds of billions carpet bombing a country rather than feeding it. Go back to sleep, the government is control. Go back to watching the Simpsons and the Superbowl - the government is in control. Keep a gas mask near your bed, the WMDs are coming - but the government is control. Re-elect the Carlyle Group and Haliburton - the government is in control. Go back to sleep citizens, go back to sleep.

So TELL ME - TELL ME - TELL ME!

Now someone change this fool's nick before I punch my monitor!
      Last edited by Jam; 09-02-05, 08:18 AM.
      Muslim while flying

Comment

I am gravely saddened to have read your post. You show a great deal of prejudice in your statement, and also in your nick. This is extremely offensive and by raising this post you are terrorising us.

Ask yourself these question:

Do you have a conscience?
        Do you receive satisfaction by offending other people's beliefs?
        What has caused you to think this way?
        How do you expect people to respond?
        Do you fear God?

In answer to your question it all depends by what you mean by control. Ofcourse we all are under control. When we move we are controlled by our feet, when we eat we are controlled by our hands and mouths. You use the word loosely and blatantly without a proper regard for what it means.

Comment

By spamming this board - you REALLY have shown how in control you are, haven't you??? LOL

F O O L
          Muslim while flying

Comment

Originally posted by Anjum
            First of all, change your nick to one that respects Islam, then I may consider giving you a respectful reply. FOOL.

Perhaps you should have a look at how YOU are being controlled whilst you think you have liberty. You are controlled by media, advertising, the lies of politicians, the need for materialism and vanity, the need to beat the jones's. Tell me about the PATRIOT act I and II? Tell me about Corporations CONTROLLING your so-called democracies, tell me about crooked politicians CONTROLLING and pocketing your billions, war mongering for profit. Tell me about Guantanamo Bay CONTROLLING the detainees without access to due process, tell me, tell me, tell me..

Many of the so called repressions you believe we are facing are actually emancipations for us - but your brainwashed minds could never comprehend this. Who do you think is more repressed? The Western woman who has to be judged in a male-centric culture on her looks in everything she does. The fact she must wear less clothes to achive a higher status? The deplorable sexism she must face in this regard. The unattainable images of anorexic models in glossy magazines she must strive for lest she risks the riducle of society. Tell me about the billions dollar diet and plastic surgery industries preying on the insecurities of these "liberated women". Now tell me about the muslim woman, who is judged upon her mind, her actions, her words and her deeds. Where is the repression where she has had more rights in relation to her finances, property ownership, suffrage, maritial rights OVER her husband (the list goes on and on) for 1400 years.

You hear what your media tells you. You hear what makes you feel snug in your S.U.V driving to your WalMart whilst hundreds of millions are starving due to sanctions, due to unfair trade policies, due to diseases untreatable due to your CONTROL over resources. Tell me why your governments would rather spend hundreds of billions carpet bombing a country rather than feeding.

TELL ME - TELL ME - TELL ME!

Now someone change this fool's nick before I punch my monitor!
            Well said bro Anjum.
            U foolish low hooligan cum bumpkin! I tell u that I'm a Muslim woman and proud of being one. I try to follow the guidance from the Quran and the Sunnah of the beloved Prophet saaw, cover my awrah properly and I feel liberated and respected Alhamdulillah. I'm not denied the right to be educated and to tell you as a matter of fact, I'm a qualified Muslim woman with masters and will soon pursue my doctorate!! I use my brain unlike your so-called "liberated women" who shamelessly use their bodies and let others exploit them freely!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjum
              By spamming this board - you REALLY have shown how in control you are, haven't you??? LOL

F O O L
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X