Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Wait To Get Married

Alsalaamu3alaikum.

:( I was just about to get married recently but things didn't work out between my family and his, so we called it off. But NOW I really really want to get married very very soon. I don't even know why. I'm still very young, I'm 18, and I'm in school, about to finish my first year of college in a few months Inshallah. And I do plan on finishing school whether I get married soon or not. So it's not like I'm getting old or anything. haha But I don't know what my problem is.

The thing is I'm getting very bored with school. I used to really like school and studying up until the last couple of years of high school and now I'm REALLY sick of it. I also don't have much of a social life aside from a couple friends and my cousin, so I guess I feel like it's time for me to move on to the next chapter in my life.

But Allahua3lam, things will work out for the best Inshallah.

Thanks for reading, I know it's a little long. What do you think?
    Please Re-update your Signature

be patient ur time will come :D :up:
    The Prophet SAW said "Islam began as something strange, and it will return as something strange the way it began. So Touba for the Strangers"

Comment

I suppose you're right.
      :) Thanks for the eye rolling

Comment

Last edited by ABDELWAHHAB; 07-02-05, 06:33 AM.

Comment

wait and make your life enjoyable before bringing someone else into it.

Comment

:salams

:masha:! :D

:insha: you will find the perfect spouse for you! May Allah Subhanahu Wa'Tala grant you a healthy, happy and long married life :up:

:wswrwb:
            Muslim while flying

Comment

SLMZ..
              Dont wait! If u find the rite person get married! Its the best ting in the world! Im married for just over a year and last week monday we were blessed with a healthy baby boy! Just mako lots of dua and it wil happen!

Comment

:up:
                Originally posted by badr
                SLMZ..
                Dont wait! If u find the rite person get married! Its the best ting in the world! Im married for just over a year and last week monday we were blessed with a healthy baby boy! Just mako lots of dua and it wil happen!
                congrats bro!!

sis ginan,wait and when it happens inshallah, there wont be a feeling like it!!
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl
                  :up:

congrats bro!!

sis ginan,wait and when it happens inshallah, there wont be a feeling like it!!
                  Thanx sis! Im over the moon wit joy!!

Comment

Thanx sis! Im over the moon wit joy!!
                    awwww!!! i love babies,i wanna see a pic!!
                    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

SLMZ..
                      :) Congratulations. Thanks everyone for your replies, you're all right. And badr, I don't believe I've found the right person yet but Inshallah I can be patient.
                      Last edited by Ginan; 07-02-05, 03:38 PM.

Comment

don't know what to say

i relly can't help you
                        i even can't help myself
                        why are you in a hurry anyway ?

Comment

:salams

Im married for just over a year and last week monday we were blessed with a healthy baby boy! Just mako lots of dua and it wil happen!
                          :masha: congratulations akhi - that is superb news :D I can't wait till the time I get married have have kids!!! :D

:wswrwb:
                          Muslim while flying

Comment

salams,

patience please, your time will come soon inshAllah.

concentrate on your studies become something and get married :)

walaikum salaam wr wb.

Comment

Originally posted by me_omar
                              i relly can't help you
                              i even can't help myself
                              why are you in a hurry anyway ?
                              look who's talking...lol

sorry bro ,im only messing

Comment

Working...
                              X