Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macdonolds....

asalamualyum everyone!!

hope you all okay and in good health ameen!

i just wanted to ask you guys if the milkshake in maccies are haram becasue ive heard bits and bats

and im not sure if it is haram
    Please Re-update your Signature

As far as i'm aware...the milkshakes are fine..and the McFlurry's
    But dnt take my word on that. You might want to email someone at McDonald's and enquire about it?

Ws
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

i know but the thing is that i need someone who is 100% sure

if i do email them it's not like there going to tell me the truth becasue they just making money init?

Comment

Originally posted by islamik queen
        i know but the thing is that i need someone who is 100% sure

if i do email them it's not like there going to tell me the truth becasue they just making money init?
        they are under Law Obliged to tell you the truth a big company like Mcdonalds i dont think they are daft enough to lie to their clients if they did and they got found out imagine all the lawsuits that will be flying at them!

anyway this will provide u with the answers

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/resources...itionJan05.pdf

list of all the ingredients they use in its products

Comment

Well, if they are adding animal products (or its equiv) it has to be stated. If not stated then sometimes asking gets u the answer. (which ws wt happened with the Lucozade saga)

Iv heard so many stories abt Mcdonalds...i dnt know which is true anymre!
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

:start:

:salams

There ws this chip shop quite close 2 our previous school and when i asked if they fryed the chips in the same cooking utensils as the meat products, they replied in the positive, but when my friend asked a few days later the same question they said "No" :eek2:

Sometimes they lie to keep profits rolling. But there was this Muslim chip shop nearby too, was a bit of a walking distance but it was worht it since our skewl didn't fry chips in diff utensils either.

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony
              Well, if they are adding animal products (or its equiv) it has to be stated. If not stated then sometimes asking gets u the answer. (which ws wt happened with the Lucozade saga)

Iv heard so many stories abt Mcdonalds...i dnt know which is true anymre!
              jazahkallah for sharing your knowledge!

anywhere im just curious because me and my mates have reently started going there,and i said to them i doubt maccies food lolzz

okay ermm i'll just load up that site now

its taking ages because im in school,and there have started to filter some of the sites including this one

but i come here in a sly way lolz

shussssssssh

Comment

OMG ROFL reminds me of the time i used to sit there tryna access ummah in diff ways :D

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*

There ws this chip shop quite close 2 our previous school and when i asked if they fryed the chips in the same cooking utensils as the meat products, they replied in the positive, but when my friend asked a few days later the same question they said "No" :eek2:

Sometimes they lie to keep profits rolling. But there was this Muslim chip shop nearby too, was a bit of a walking distance but it was worht it since our skewl didn't fry chips in diff utensils either.

Well...one of my friends told me tht this chip shop round the corner from Uni uses beef lard. The guy who runs the shop told them himself when they came to buy their lunch! now he's put up a sign jst to let ppl know! At least he's considerate ! :D

(((i dnt eat chips..so it obv doesnt concern me, bt for the other Muslims its definitely a good thing))

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

If you open the file in Sajid's post it say's the following are not suitable for Veggies.

Milkshake (Strawberry)

Blueberry Crumble Muffin
                    Low Fat Carrot Cake Muffin
                    Low Fat Forest Fruits Muffin
                    Triple Chocolate Muffin
                    McMini Cadbury Chocolate Chip Brownie
                    McMini Cadbury Chocolate Donut
                    McFlurry (Smarties)
                    Cadbury Chocolate Donut (Large)
                    Cheese Slice made withEmmental (processed)
                    Plus all the obvious meat items

Comment

There are many other reasons than halal/haraam to not eat at McDonalds. Just look at how they pillage the third-world farmers and meat-producers in their efforts to dominate the world.. Muhaha HAHAHA HA HAH!

:wswrwb:
                      Muslim while flying

Comment

Is true, they even occupy the Palestinian Land and they were put there by the Israeli government. I emailed them about it and they said that they help all countries they are in and for me to carry on enjoying McDs. I told them to get bent.

Comment

You should also watch this film regarding McDonalds:

http://www.supersizeme.com/

:vomit:

:wswrwb:
                          Muslim while flying

Comment

http://www.mcspotlight.org/media/books/schlosser.html

Fast Food Nation
                            The Dark Side of the All-American Meal
                            by Eric Schlosser

• Observer
                            • The New York Times
                            • Daily Telegraph
                            • Globe and Mail
                            What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
                            Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
                            Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
                            but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
                            but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
                            We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
                            freedom from slavery to other than the One,
                            Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
                            and a horizon that extends to the next life,
                            Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

Working...
                            X