Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to know what people think of changing sex's (transexuals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they do it for pure entertainment

Originally posted by Ebony
    if they turn up un-invited, that is gatecrashing sis

and as far as singing goes...eeek..its piercing..sounds as if someones killing a cat.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony
      homophebian isnt a word at all, dnt know why someone didnt point it out to u before bro :p
      because we all assumed that he had mentioned a new word that was beyond the limits of our vocabulary perhaps :embar: I thoght i was learning something.:D althogh it sounds like a scif-fi creature; half gay, half frog ... DUN dun dun!

as for the sex change thing i have always been very against it until i read sister dhakiyyas long post. she is always informative ad knowledgable... in fact i may go and rep her for it. :banan:

i do find it difficult to talk of people who are gay or want sex changes etc. becasue i find it impossible to believe that these people are not sincere in their thoughts. I know their feelings are wrong but i always think how much more difficult their life is than mine and how much MUCH stronger they would have to be to live a good muslim life. I have many wekanesses and faults but i don't think that they can compare to feeling that i was born the wrong sex. I thank Allah i will never have to go througth anything like that and i feel badly for muslims who do. And as much as we would liek to think it isn't true and although these people are in a small minority, they do exist and there are a few individuals out there who belief in Allah and the last prophet(pbuh) and the Quran and the Hadith but still feel in turmoil about these things. Whether they feel they were born that way or whether they feel that something happened that effected their mind, either way it would be a very difficult thing for a human to bear.

Comment

lectures lectures lectures

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim Sista
          lectures lectures lectures
          are you talkin' to me?

Comment

yeah

Comment

:eek2:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim Sista
                yeah
                not much of a muslim sister then eh?

Comment

why

Comment

well unless i'm mistaken, rudeness aint encouraged in islam.

Comment

and neither is judging ppl because of what they say

Comment

i'm sorry but thats a misconception. As muslims we are not to judge in terms of the way Allah judges, but we are to understand a persons character by the way they act. I'm saying it right to you and you haven't explained to me why that would be taken otherwise. i apologise if it was not meant to be rude, but until you explain to me otherwise, that's the only way i can take it.

*waits to be corrected*

Comment

simpler terms please

Comment

any one there?

Comment

i have PMd you sis. But it seems you prefer the public forum. So here i am.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by ponderingstar
                                because we all assumed that he had mentioned a new word that was beyond the limits of our vocabulary perhaps :embar: I thoght i was learning something.:D althogh it sounds like a scif-fi creature; half gay, half frog ... DUN dun dun!

as for the sex change thing i have always been very against it until i read sister dhakiyyas long post. she is always informative ad knowledgable... in fact i may go and rep her for it. :banan:

i do find it difficult to talk of people who are gay or want sex changes etc. becasue i find it impossible to believe that these people are not sincere in their thoughts. I know their feelings are wrong but i always think how much more difficult their life is than mine and how much MUCH stronger they would have to be to live a good muslim life. I have many wekanesses and faults but i don't think that they can compare to feeling that i was born the wrong sex. I thank Allah i will never have to go througth anything like that and i feel badly for muslims who do. And as much as we would liek to think it isn't true and although these people are in a small minority, they do exist and there are a few individuals out there who belief in Allah and the last prophet(pbuh) and the Quran and the Hadith but still feel in turmoil about these things. Whether they feel they were born that way or whether they feel that something happened that effected their mind, either way it would be a very difficult thing for a human to bear.
                                Assalam Alaykum

Jazakallahu khayr ..mashalah your comments truely go with your nick.

But I think I agreed with sister Dhakkiyah that there is a differnce between those born with this, ie kusrey, they should seek treatment and sister Dhakkiyah suggested we should call it someting to the effect of treatment (I can remember the exact term :().

I think we all agree that the above case is different to a man or women deciding on changing their sex without being born with above condition, these people if frustrated need psychological help.

Sister Dhakiyyah may correct me on this.

Jazakallahu khayr

your brother in Islam.

"The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X