Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to know what people think of changing sex's (transexuals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to know what people think of changing sex's (transexuals)

is it right to change ur sex because u feel that u want to be summat different from what god made you?i want to know what all you ppl feel about this issue?
    Please Re-update your Signature

it is sick and gross.

Comment

i don't think you should change yourself all.....you shouldn't question Gods creations....you should be happy with how allah has made you....let your naturalness shine.....

Comment

:salams

In my humble opinion, by changing sex you are questioning the wisdom of the All-Mighty. I understand some people may have emotions that make them feel unhappy with themselves, but perhaps there is a divine wisdom in this - perhaps through prayer and an internal-Jihad they can overcome these feelings and face the challenge and tests that have been put before them, attaining great rewards in the process.

However by altering your body to such an extreme extent, you are questioning the perfection of the Creator, exhalted is He.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa'Tala guide all those who need His help.

:wswrwb:
        Muslim while flying

Comment

yucccccccccck:eek2:
          ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Assalam Alaykum

This is an Islamic forum, or at least where majority participants are Muslims, and I would really stress that we do not open to debate things which have already been fixed by Allah Tala and his Messanger.

As act of changing sex is clearly forbidden in Islam.

And Allah Tala says in the Quran
            "It is not befitting for a believer man or women to have an opinion on a matter which has already been fixed by Allah and His Messanger."

Please put an end to this.

Wasalaam
            Your brother in Islam.
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
              Assalam Alaykum

This is an Islamic forum, or at least where majority participants are Muslims, and I would really stress that we do not open to debate things which have already been fixed by Allah Tala and his Messanger.

"It is not befitting for a believer man or women to have an opinion on a matter which has already been fixed by Allah and His Messanger."

Wasalaam
              Your brother in Islam.
              this is an issue and i just wanted 2 know what ppl felt about it!!!!!!!!and i know many ppl who have changed their sex....and they are muslims...

Comment

i know that the muslims of this forums have better things to be debating about but would it really harm u to debate about what is happening in the world around you?

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
                Assalam Alaykum

Wasalaam
                Your brother in Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by babysara
                  and i know many ppl who have changed their sex....and they are muslims...
                  May Allah Subhanahu Wa'Tala guide them to repent and seek his forgiveness!!!

Muslim while flying

Comment

oh i think u are saying i am not a muslim,i dont see by asking a question u can judge whether sum1 is a muslim or not.i am very offended by this remark'well most participants are muslims'

Comment

Assalam Alaykum

I dont wish to be rude, but I dont know how else to explain this.

What will knowing poeple's opinion achieve?

Will it make it ok if majority of ppl agree?

I have already quoted the ayah of Quran which prohibits Muslims from having opinion on anything whihc has been fixed halal or haram by shariah.

SO fear Allah and end this thread.

Dont you have anything else to discuss?
                      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Anjum

May Allah Subhanahu Wa'Tala guide them to repent and seek his forgiveness!!!

yes i feel the same way but i think some ppl are mis reading this thread?

Comment

there's no harm in wanting to know other people's views on this kind of topic...i think Babysara is only wanting to know how ppl feel about this topic...why is everyone ganging upon her?

she has a right to express her views

Comment

no its not right to do summat just coz a majority of people agree but i wanted to know individuals views on this matter!personally i think u shouldnt change urself but ppl are still doin it!!!

Comment

they are sick and perverted and gross people,i had to interview one once and i refused to go a secind time cos,1stly i felt very uncomfortable (he wore a dress but still had stubble goin on!!!),2ndly i wanted to actually throw up,i refused to go a 2nd time when his case up for review.#

My colleague went instead and he did something really disgusting (which i wont get into) and he is now a red light case,meaning he can only be visited in pairs.

*goes out the room to throw up*
                              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X