Muslim Pakistani men's attitude changing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim Pakistani men's attitude changing

I am an American women who has dated many Muslim Pakistani men and I've noticed that their "stereotype" as abusive men has changed, they are finally coming up to the 21st century. They do everything to please me and I let them know from the beginning that I am in control of the relationship.
    Any feedback?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Do you really think it is appropriate to discuss this on a muslim forum?

Comment

Re: Muslim Pakistani men's attitude changing

This is an evidence of mutual understanding and convergence of cultures, marriage or dating has always helped in this argument, exept be aware of collusion, i.e. mutual dellusion of a couple.
      Many attitudes assiged to religion should be better to be subject of flexibility, because if the religion has to to with mundane life must do so, if it is fore another worlds life so let it do by it rules when you are passed away. if there should be a connection between these two, so another time we can negotiate about flexibility.

Comment

Re: Muslim Pakistani men's attitude changing

Originally posted by gingerfoxxy
        I am an American women who has dated many Muslim Pakistani men and I've noticed that their "stereotype" as abusive men has changed, they are finally coming up to the 21st century. They do everything to please me and I let them know from the beginning that I am in control of the relationship.
        Any feedback?
        I wonder how much of a men they are than the kind u meet
        Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

Working...
        X