Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The State of Islam in Pakistan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

    Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
    you are exaggerating things --- i have never seen any such incident.
    why don't you come to me and Pray in a brelvi masjid here and we will see if someone slaps you.

    some people deliberately try to irk others, this invites trouble and such people should not only be slapped but also thrown out of masjid.

    and how a big task is to care for other's sensivities, i am always careful --- Why your (not u specifically) ego doesn't allow you to look out for other's sensivities?
    The last two people I met in person who I initially met on-line were very chipko...

    I hope you are not chipko

    PM your addy and we can meet up some day, get to know one another, and visit your masjid.
    Watch those eyes

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

      Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
      Okay ill give you and your masjid a visit but if someone threatens me it is on you - both his behavior and my response.
      See there's always a possibility of isolated incident and that's mainly due to troublemakers who come up with a plan to irk the Imam Masjid --- such incidents mainly take place in gali muhalla masjids. This is why I keep saying, look out for the sensitivity of others like when I visit Ahle hadith Masjid, I know ppl there join their feet -- Though it irritates me ( as I am not used to it), but still I don't mind.

      See that's not my Masjid, it's nearest my work place so I go there ---- why would someone threaten you, lol
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"


      Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

        Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
        See there's always a possibility of isolated incident and that's mainly due to troublemakers who come up with a plan to irk the Imam Masjid --- such incidents mainly take place in gali muhalla masjids. This is why I keep saying, look out for the sensitivity of others like when I visit Ahle hadith Masjid, I know ppl there join their feet -- Though it irritates me ( as I am not used to it), but still I don't mind.

        See that's not my Masjid, it's nearest my work place so I go there ---- why would someone threaten you, lol
        Well, you can take me to moderate one!
        Watch those eyes

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

          Originally posted by noobz View Post
          confined to the online space of responding to articles on dawn and buzzfeed type of gimic pages.

          the ones that come out are only in certain pockets of the country where the high end people live
          Originally posted by Medic View Post
          That's good alhamdulillah.
          i don't think so that's good -- They have occupied the online space and it does make difference.

          let me share an incident --- 8-10 years ago i was debating with Pakistani seculars/liberals, it was the usual blasphemy law/ khatam'e Nabuwat topic., i suggested them to settle this once and for all on roads - They responded that you people are fools and that they will hit us very hard without coming on roads through electronic/social media -- They also threatened to take away our youth/children from us through social engineering. I just laughed at them and brushed aside whatever they said.

          Now in 2017 when i look around my society, their words start playing in my mind and i think, now i should laugh on myself .
          "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
          western civilization's tombstones"


          Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

            Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
            Until they step into a Baraelwi masjid and get mocked at for Amiin or get slapped because they raise their hands...
            first time i'm actually hearing this.

            reminds me of that time when a salafi tore up a mawlid poster and stepped on it to show his hate for mawlid and in the process forgot that Muhammad(sws) name was on that poster , i think hes serving a life sentence right now or something as people wanted his head .... moral of story - itna shokha nahi houna chahiyeh



            Comment


            • #81
              Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

              Originally posted by noobz View Post
              first time i'm actually hearing this.

              reminds me of that time when a salafi tore up a mawlid poster and stepped on it to show his hate for mawlid and in the process forgot that Muhammad(sws) name was on that poster , i think hes serving a life sentence right now or something as people wanted his head .... moral of story - itna shokha nahi houna chahiyeh
              Two different people told me. One had a friend get slapped. The other got grabbed by the collar.

              Both were truthful guys though the story related to the first one may have gotten exaggerated by the time it reached him.

              The second one who got grabbed by the collar for saying Amiin out loud seemed pretty scared and was an honest guy.
              Watch those eyes

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                Two different people told me. One had a friend get slapped. The other got grabbed by the collar.

                Both were truthful guys though the story related to the first one may have gotten exaggerated by the time it reached him.

                The second one who got grabbed by the collar for saying Amiin out loud seemed pretty scared and was an honest guy.
                i'm just a bit concerned how a salafi would pray behind a barelvi knowing that common issue amongst the 2 groups where each claim the other is etc etc , so whats the point of praying in barelvi/salafi masjids if you can't get along?



                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                  Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                  the forum is no more dead, it has become alive again :p
                  @aynina
                  wait till saif see's this thread and claim its a slander against me.



                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                    Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    i'm just a bit concerned how a salafi would pray behind a barelvi knowing that common issue amongst the 2 groups where each claim the other is etc etc , so whats the point of praying in barelvi/salafi masjids if you can't get along?
                    That is true and could be applied the first guy. The second guy who was from my neighborhood was very new to all of this. All he knew, or claimed to know, was that some people raised the hands and said amiin while others didn't.

                    He would pray in the masjid I pray in - the deobandi one. He didn't have too much of a problem there except the odd person telling him that we have rebutted you Salafis or that you should not say amiin out loud.

                    Then, he stepped into a Barelwi masjid and said amiin out loud. According to him, after the prayer a guy grabbed him by the collar and said do you have no respect? You say amiin out loud while the name of Muhammad (:saw:) is on the wall.
                    Watch those eyes

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                      Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                      That is true and could be applied the first guy. The second guy who was from my neighborhood was very new to all of this. All he knew, or claimed to know, was that some people raised the hands and said amiin while others didn't.

                      He would pray in the masjid I pray in - the deobandi one. He didn't have too much of a problem there except the odd person telling him that we have rebutted you Salafis or that you should not say amiin out loud.

                      Then, he stepped into a Barelwi masjid and said amiin out loud. According to him, after the prayer a guy grabbed him by the collar and said do you have no respect? You say amiin out loud while the name of Muhammad (:saw:) is on the wall.
                      I don't understand why people argue over these things, these are settled issues and every tariqa goes back to a sahabi and than Prophet Muhammad :saw:

                      our Molvis will never let us live in peace, unka daal daliya esi par chalta hai.
                      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                      western civilization's tombstones"


                      Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                        Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                        That is true and could be applied the first guy. The second guy who was from my neighborhood was very new to all of this. All he knew, or claimed to know, was that some people raised the hands and said amiin while others didn't.

                        He would pray in the masjid I pray in - the deobandi one. He didn't have too much of a problem there except the odd person telling him that we have rebutted you Salafis or that you should not say amiin out loud.

                        Then, he stepped into a Barelwi masjid and said amiin out loud. According to him, after the prayer a guy grabbed him by the collar and said do you have no respect? You say amiin out loud while the name of Muhammad (:saw:) is on the wall.
                        chachoo jee yeh faizabad interchange khool dai , bara hougaya hai

                        internet bhi bund kardiya hai , bari mushkilo sai twitter chalaya hai



                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                          Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                          I don't understand why people argue over these things, these are settled issues and every tariqa goes back to a sahabi and than Prophet Muhammad :saw:

                          our Molvis will never let us live in peace, unka daal daliya esi par chalta hai.
                          shalmi mein dukano ko aag na laga daina , khul jaiga faizabad interchange.... aap ko khota karahi time pai mil jai gi



                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                            Originally posted by noobz View Post
                            chachoo jee yeh faizabad interchange khool dai , bara hougaya hai

                            internet bhi bund kardiya hai , bari mushkilo sai twitter chalaya hai
                            oh theri....yeh tho bohat bori baat hain...aik phone kartha hoin in shaa Allaah fit ho gai ga mu'amala!
                            Watch those eyes

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                              Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              shalmi mein dukano ko aag na laga daina , khul jaiga faizabad interchange.... aap ko khota karahi time pai mil jai gi
                              Jin ko halwa molvi ka tana diya jata hai, unho nay band baja di :p
                              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                              western civilization's tombstones"


                              Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

                                Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                                Jin ko halwa molvi ka tana diya jata hai, unho nay band baja di :p
                                unkai pass latest technology hai sari , becharai security walai baibas hai unkai samnai





                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X