Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The State of Islam in Pakistan

-
    Last edited by Abu Zaytun; 17-12-17, 09:21 PM.

Re: The State of Islam in Pakistan

Pakistanis where you at
    [MENTION=40692]ZeeshanParvez[/MENTION] [MENTION=56373]noobz[/MENTION] [MENTION=4601]Link[/MENTION]deustcher [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=82080]nonameakhi[/MENTION]
    إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Walaikum asalam warahmatullah

1. They are like Muslims living in any other country. There is a mix meaning practicing/non practicing

2. That is a bit hard to answer as one can not say how the country as a whole would receive you. However if you keep your views to yourself and not in other people's face you should be ok in the area you live.

3. Same as number 2. Also keep yourself to yourself and don't force your views on others. Don't start calling them kafir etc.

4. No not alone. Go with someone trust worthy. Also make sure you let someone know where you stay in Pakistan.

5. It's not much different really.

It's better to stay in an area where there are a mixture of religious types.

Also there is a lot of bribery. People tend to take advantage if realise you are from abroad be it Doctors or the shop keeper's. They tend to overcharge. Thats why it's worth having a trustworthy person (preferably Pakistani) who is familiar with life in Pakistan.

InshaAllah someone else can give you more information.
      Last edited by Mintchocchip; 21-11-17, 11:58 PM.

Comment

-
        Last edited by Abu Zaytun; 17-12-17, 09:20 PM.

Comment

If you see someone commit haram you should try forbid the evil its your duty

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
            Pakistanis where you at
            [MENTION=40692]ZeeshanParvez[/MENTION] [MENTION=56373]noobz[/MENTION] [MENTION=4601]Link[/MENTION]deustcher [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=82080]nonameakhi[/MENTION]
            half of those guys don't even live in pakistan and hardly have any idea other than their winter tours.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Zaytun View Post
              (To moderators: please move this thread to the correct section)

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Is there anyone here who lives in Pakistan or who has lived in Pakistan for an extended period? To such an individual, I would like to ask these questions:

1 - What is the state of the Muslims in Pakistan?

2 - If you are not of the barelvi/sufi type, how are you received in the country?

3 - If you are not hanafi, oppose mawlid, tawassul, grave-centered worship, sufi-thikr, etc... is there a threat of being assaulted physically by the general population?

4 - Would you recommend non-Pakistani Muslims to visit the country?

5 - How would you compare the state of Islam and Muslims in Pakistan as opposed to a non-Muslim country like the UK or USA?
              1. the state as in what? ... are we persecuted for being muslim? .. nope

2. no one cares if you're barelvi/sufi , just don't go shoving around your version of the deen telling people how to pray and how the salafi way is the right path while all other imams are wrong.

3. nobody cares if you're hanafi or not ..... opposing mawlid openly would be an issue , just don't celebrate it if you don't like it , mawlid is seen as a religious thing and opposing it is tantamount to heresy by certain 'ashiq e rasool'.

4. no i would not unless you have a trusted guide like jeremy mclelan did , you could be kidnapped by them taliban for being white , you could be cheated easily cause we know you got dollars.

5. you can pray 5x a day , won't get insulted for your religion , etc , etc
              Last edited by noobz; 22-11-17, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Pakistan bangladesh india are worst then the usa and uk for muslims
                These countries are full of shirk bidaa shias sufis and barelvis doing their kufr
                Not to mention corruption crime rapists paedos and evil taghuts 10 times worse than usa or uk unless u live ina peaceful village

Comment

I would say that Pakistan is the Best Islamic country to live. But, India is the worst country for Muslims. In the Pakistan, there is an attractive feature to visit the land of Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                    Pakistan bangladesh india are worst then the usa and uk for muslims
                    These countries are full of shirk bidaa shias sufis and barelvis doing their kufr
                    Not to mention corruption crime rapists paedos and evil taghuts 10 times worse than usa or uk unless u live ina peaceful village
                    This guy is in love with the West.
                    seems he is enjoying his life with kafirs in uk/us.
                    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Is there anyone here who lives in Pakistan or who has lived in Pakistan for an extended period? To such an individual, I would like to ask these questions:

2 - If you are not of the barelvi/sufi type, how are you received in the country?

3 - If you are not hanafi, oppose mawlid, tawassul, grave-centered worship, sufi-thikr, etc... is there a threat of being assaulted physically by the general population?

5 - How would you compare the state of Islam and Muslims in Pakistan as opposed to a non-Muslim country like the UK or USA?
                      Wa'alaikum As'salam,
                      I live in Lahore, Pakistan.

1- it's no different than Muslims in other parts of the world.

2- who even cares who you are, lol

3- from where you hear these stories?
                      (just don't interfere in others business)

4- if you want to come, just come - why recommend?

5- there's no comparison between kafir lands and muslim lands.
                      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,

salaams to all

simple answer: its healthier for salafis if they stay out of Pakistan.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                        jazkallah
                        Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,
                          :salams

I have lived here since I opened my eyes.

It has gotten worse in terms of religiosity. At the same time you have more dawah now then you did in the past.

I hate Brawelvis. I make it known quite publicly. I haven't gotten any trouble so far. I try my best never to pray in any of their masjids. One friend of mine did once and got grabbed by the collar because he said Amiin out loud. He was an innocent guy so he didn't say much. They can tell if you are the type who will pick a fight or just remain quiet. Based on that they will treat you.

In any case, I would stay clear of their masjids if you are not one of them.

I am not a Hanafi. I do pray in a deobanid masjid as that is the closest one to my house. The closes ahl al-hadith masjid is 15 minutes away, and I cannot walk all the way there for five prayers.

They have generally never said anything to me. I actually pray right next to the call giver and they are nice if you are nice to them. There was a baba, when I first came, who wanted to throw me out of the masjid becuase I do raf' al-yadain. He died shortly after his tantrum. So, the problem got solved. Plus, the others never agreed with him.

My wife is a British of non-Pakistani origin. She has no trouble here. If you are of Pakistani origin then you should have no problem. Well, you might get ripped of in the stores. That is the only real problem you will face.

I would not know. However, my wife says that it is easier to practice here as opposed to the UK. At the same time, more people practice in the UK than do here.
                          Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
                            salaams to all

simple answer: its healthier for salafis if they stay out of Pakistan.

jazkallah
                            That means you don't live in Pakistan.
                            Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                              That means you don't live in Pakistan.
                              salaams to all
                              no, i dont, but i think ive been to more places in Pakistan than you.

why dont you correct your salafi brothers in the west who tend to group ALL Hanafis as being those who do "mawlid, tawassul, grave-centered worship, sufi-thikr"

the Deobandi/Tablighi Jamaat guys are not like this
                              they do engage in Zikr (as all muslims should) but not in the same way as Bareilwis & we DEFINITELY dont do this mawlid stuff...

and when it comes to salafis in the IndoPak area, if u guys mind your own business and dont do your "dawah", then ppl will generally leave u alone but the moment u start trying to win over ppl to your deviant ways, u will draw unwanted attention to yourselves.

jazakallah
                              Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                              very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Working...
                              X