Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Ur Vice?

Slmz ppl..

Just wondering what some of ur vices are... u know..stuff that u know is bad for u but u still do it... Mine is smoking and swearing and impatience which = bad temper!!

we shouldnt expose our sins brother

Comment

Smoking = lung disease
      you have the duty to protect your health, how are doing that smoking?:(
      :) t. l. poetry corner
      So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
      Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by masha
        Smoking = lung disease
        you have the duty to protect your health, how are doing that smoking?:(
        Im trying to quit..but its sooo hard!! i have been smokingnow for 10yrs! I hate it but im addicted..:(

Comment

1.The best way to quit is to get married:) with a woman which doesn't smoke. She will say enough time your smoke make a bad air, so in the end you will quit it.
          2.Or try some bonbons.
          3.Try the shisha pipe, is much better than the cigarette
          :) t. l. poetry corner
          So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
          Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

there r also some anti-smoking patches that help u in quitting smoking.. when u put them on the desire to smoke is greatly reduced (or so i've heard), give it a try..
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

1.The best way to quit is to get married:) with a woman which doesn't smoke. She will say enough time your smoke make a bad air, so in the end you will quit it.
              2.Or try some bonbons.
              3.Try the shisha pipe, is much better than the cigarette
              LOL! I am married but i go outside to smoke.... so she doesnt mind!

Comment

heh..heh...that's so true. Recently my cousin got married. He actually never smokes. But sometimes when he tells his new wifey that he smokes, she looks at him like :eek2: and every single time starts a brief lecture on the dangers of smoking ! I guess she's just playing safe...just in case...heh..heh.. :D
                Signature Re-updated :up:

Comment

Shisha is just as haram...addiction is all in ur brain bro..if u want to quit..u would ve 10 yrs ago...

My vices?..hmmm..has to be caramel..and that sad puppy face..ugh..lol..i always fall for that no matter wat..altho i dk if its a vice..
                  Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ThE aPpReNtIcE
                    and that sad puppy face..ugh..lol..i always fall for that no matter wat..altho i dk if its a vice..
                    That depends on where it leads you. ;)

Comment

Shisha is just as haram...addiction is all in ur brain bro..if u want to quit..u would ve 10 yrs ago...
                      very cute sentiment bro but a large number of drugs are physically addictive ESPECIALLY smoking... ALthough you are rigbht in a sense, that it must be your mental will power that overcomes that physical need :)

i never understand why people strat, i mean i kinda understand if you're over maybe like 40 but under that age i think its stupidity (sorry bro)

I know people who have been trying for years to quit smoking, on girl quit for seven months and went back (!!!!!) but i also know two people who have quit and never touched he stuff again.

you need to know all your weaknesses, wehen you are mopst likely to smoke (when around friends who smoke, when you're emotional, when you've eaten too much etc.) and also know that once you give up it will be extremely tough, that you will be a pain to live with since you'll become irritable and that you are very liekly to put on weight. best way i've heard someoen say is to keep busy, set yourself tasks like fixing things or a really intense hobby, like completing something really intricate and mind consuming. but really this is just what i've heard. bets to go to a pro.

Comment

exactly...
                        Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

More then enough of them.

Comment

My vices?..hmmm..has to be caramel..and that sad puppy face..ugh..lol..i always fall for that no matter wat..altho i dk if its a vice..
                            I reasoned with a colleague of mine about smoking and told him it was prohibited, yet he replied that this was just a juristic opinion and that some other Muslim scholars were of the opinion that smoking is detestable but not prohibited. So, I want to clarify whether or not smoking is just detestable despite its associated health problems that have been verified.

Comment

While doing so, you must never divulge the specific sins you have committed that Allah has covered for you, for by doing so you are removing the cover that the Merciful Lord has placed over them.

(Taken from www.islamonline.net)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X