No Point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Point

I hate my life. I want to die. I don't care anymore. Nothing matters. What's the point of pray if you're not concentrated, what's the point of being a good muslim if you don't pay your debts, what's the point of reading the Quran if you don't know what it means. What's the point of me living in this world that's slowly heading towards doom, there's a lot of signs that Dajjal is about to come. What's the point of being a muslim if in the end you're going to hell. Now you, tell me, what's the point of being a muslim but lacking good attributes or their good deeds/prayer is incomplete. And what's the point of not committing suicide if you're going to hell regardless.

Re: No Point

God is merciful. He will fogive all of your sins if you ask

Narated By Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Apostle saying, Allah divided Mercy into one-hundred parts and He kept its ninety-nine parts with Him and sent down its one part on the earth, and because of that, it's one single part, His creations are Merciful to each other, so that even the mare lifts up its hoofs away from its baby animal, lest it should trample on it."

Narated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab : Some Sabi (i.e. war prisoners, children and woman only) were brought before the Prophet and behold, a woman amongst them was milking her breasts to feed and whenever she found a child amongst the captives, she took it over her chest and nursed it (she had lost her child but later she found him) the Prophet said to us, "Do you think that this lady can throw her son in the fire?" We replied, "No, if she has the power not to throw it (in the fire)." The Prophet then said, "Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this lady to her son."- Sahih Bukhari.
    Last edited by Smkt; 19-11-17, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Even your debts........"If he is unable to return it because he does not know who the owner is, then he should give it in charity on his behalf. If he is unable to do this because he is poor, then there is the hope that if his repentance is sincere, then Allah will pay it off on his behalf so that the owner will be pleased with that, and there is the hope, insha Allah, that Allah will not punish him in the grave or in the Hereafter. "

This is from islamqa

Comment

Who says you're going to Hell? Only Allah knows that. Committing suicide will only increase the chances. With hardship comes ease. Try to calm down

Comment

Originally posted by iwanttodie View Post
          And what's the point of not committing suicide if you're going to hell regardless.
          The point is that you believe
          The point is you will hate the punishment of the grave more than this life
          The point is that your life can change

Comment

1) I understand your pain, life is very difficult at times but Allah said:

A) For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. (Surah 94:5-6).

B) O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.(Surah 2:153).

2) Difficult times will pass and Allah will reward you for patience just like with Prophet Yusuf(peace be upon him). Read the Quran and surah Yusuf with understanding.

A) https://twitter.com/oneliferesults

3) Suicide is not the answer:

A) O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah , is [always] easy.(Surah 4:29-30).

Comment

Start praying regularly and pray in the night, you'll feel better.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I hate my life. I want to die. I don't care anymore. Nothing matters. What's the point of pray if you're not concentrated, what's the point of being a good muslim if you don't pay your debts, what's the point of reading the Quran if you don't know what it means. What's the point of me living in this world that's slowly heading towards doom, there's a lot of signs that Dajjal is about to come. What's the point of being a muslim if in the end you're going to hell. Now you, tell me, what's the point of being a muslim but lacking good attributes or their good deeds/prayer is incomplete. And what's the point of not committing suicide if you're going to hell regardless.
                You should not be so negative, remember Allah kept 99 portions of mercy to himself. You have to have hope that you will attain Jannah but you will only gain it through his mercy....we are asked to do our best....Allah created us, you think he doesnt know about our weakness to sin? Rather than asking to die, ask Allah to enable you to do good and gain good deeds and may he make your last good deed the greatest! Ameen

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’”

[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Commentary:

The Scholars (may Allah have mercy upon them) commented on the above Hadith Qudsi, where the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said that Allah said, “I am as my slave expects Me to be”:

Ibn Hajar (may Allah have Mercy upon him) said: “meaning, I am able to do whatever he expects I will do.” [Fath al-Bari]

Imam Nawawi (may Allah have Mercy upon him) said: “The scholars say that expecting the best of Allah is to expect that He will have Mercy on him and relieve him of hardship.” [Sharh Sahih Muslim]

Imam Nawawi (may Allah have Mercy upon him) also said: “al-Qadi ‘Iyad said that this means He will forgive him if he seeks such, will accept his repentance if he repents, will answer him if he supplicates, and will suffice him if he asks for something. It is also said that it refers to having hope and longing for relief, and this is more correct.” [Sharh Sahih Muslim]
                http://hadithaday.org/hadith-qudsi/i...-expects-i-am/
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  You should not be so negative, remember Allah kept 99 portions of mercy to himself. You have to have hope that you will attain Jannah but you will only gain it through his mercy....we are asked to do our best....Allah created us, you think he doesnt know about our weakness to sin? Rather than asking to die, ask Allah to enable you to do good and gain good deeds and may he make your last good deed the greatest! Ameen

http://hadithaday.org/hadith-qudsi/i...-expects-i-am/

What do you mean by "we are asked to do our best"? I don't understand....

Comment

If you need help or wanna ask questions btw you can ask us here

Comment

Working...
                    X