Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice about life

Salam
    Again i write the same thread, couldn't find the old one. I have failed to make friends with other muslims. There is this one person in the masjid who gifted me with a book about arabic language and one other gift, but twice i walked with him and talked for not longer than 2 minutes outside the masjid and apperantly he did not want me as a company. And I have failed to find a job, where they would allow me to do my prayer. I am thinking about leaving this country and goind somewhere else. But to do that, first i need like thousand or more dollars. And that requires a job. And for the sake of Allah swt i know i must move if i dont find the means to earn my livelyhood here. I have looked for job from home and the only option requires high programming skills or language skills. I am thankful for what i have now , Alhamdulillah . If you have some advice, i will be grateful.

Re: need advice about life

Don't take it so heartfelt. Often times people who attend the masjid are not necessarily there to be making friends (well some are - but not all), and most just want to do their ibadah, and finish their buisness and leave. Unless they are outright rude towards you or clearly don't want to talk with you and being distant then you shouldn't think so negatively.

Also, regarding a job where you can pray etc. In my opinion, living in a non-Muslim land it is going to be difficult and I'm not too sure how much compromise is allowed but I'm sure some of the brothers can chime in and help you with this.

Also, state where you are based in the world.
    Lastly, you should be focusing on achieving financial freedom most of all :) Remember, when there's a will there's a way!

Comment

Be patient and try to perfect your prayers and doing it with Kushoo. Don't bother yourself with it for it will happen insha-allah automatically

Comment

JazakAllah Khayr for the answers.

Comment

I am from a small masjid in a small muslim community in a place that is known for friendly people. Everyone gets a warm welcome upon arrival, I assumed all masaajid were like this. I have been really shocked when visiting mosques in larger cities and Muslims have been so unfriendly and cold. So, try not to take it personally, if possible try another mosque?

Comment

The Mosque is the House of Allah and offers the prayers by true heart and Allah listens to you one-day InshahAllah.

Comment

In some places it's illegal to prohibit someone from praying. You should look into this. Aren't you allowed to take breaks? Every job usually allows this so what you do on that break is your business.

Comment

thanks for helping, i was being ungrateful for what i have. people in some places dont have something to eat or where to sleep. i should be more grateful...

Comment

Working...
                X