Sects In Islam, Sunnism, shiasm, wahabism, etc etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sects In Islam, Sunnism, shiasm, wahabism, etc etc

why r there so many sections in Islam? why we r not united as one...and why all these sections have their own laws n hadiths?

ur view pls

Please Re-update your Signature

kala nabbi salalahu alaihi wa salam

the jews will split into 71 sects, the cristians will split into 72 sects, and my ummah will split into 73 sects, all in the Fire except one. and in another narration he said "except that which i and and my companions are upon today"

so this is the reality, it does not mean Allaah is pleased with it..

we can ONLY be united when our creed and methodolgy is one.

and that is the same creed and method of the salaf , the early muslims who Allaah and His messnger praised

and calling ppl back to the sunnah and the way of the salf upon the foundations of tawheed is the call of dawatus salfiyyah

and wahabism is not a sect. those who are upon the path of muhamed ibn abdul wahab rahimahullaah are those upon the correct path. the creed of the imam was the creed of every person of sunnah who came before him. there are no differences in his beleifs from the likes of shaykul islam ibn taymiyyah , imam ahmed, ash-shafiee etc

Comment

Jazakum allah khair Salafi.. :)
      Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

wa jazak barakallaah khayr

Comment

Wat u said was right on the money..
          Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by As Salafee

the jews will split into 71 sects, the cristians will split into 72 sects, and my ummah will split into 73 sects, all in the Fire except one. and in another narration he said "except that which i and and my companions are upon today"

and that is the same creed and method of the salaf , the early muslims who Allaah and His messnger praised

and calling ppl back to the sunnah and the way of the salf upon the foundations of tawheed is the call of dawatus salfiyyah

the correct path is Ahlus sunnah wa jamaat,which it the path of the 4 imams,The so called salafis of today don't call people back to the quran and sunnah,but in stead bash other muslims,and if you follow Bilial Phillips,they consider non salafis to be innovaters expecially the sufi and shia,some even say its not a sin to backbite shias and sufis and tabligees.If you want to do true dawa come to ahlus sunnah wa jammat the true path.May Allah guide the deviant salafs to the true path!

and wahabism is not a sect. those who are upon the path of muhamed ibn abdul wahab rahimahullaah are those upon the correct path. the creed of the imam was the creed of every person of sunnah who came before him. there are no differences in his beleifs from the likes of shaykul islam ibn taymiyyah , imam ahmed, ash-shafiee etc

Comment

Originally posted by As Salafee

Salafees are obsessed with 73 sect hadith, they dont even understand it.

This hadith is the only thing they can use to pull people towards their cult, because most of the poeple they attract are Jahil drug dealers or criminals from brixton prison, who are not very thinking people.

While this hadith can be used by anyone to say 'we are saved sect and so and so scholar followed this aqeedah and that aqeedah'

While the truth is, this hadith is to be taken in context with the hadiht about JEws, who deviated from the basis of thier belief. Whereas Majority of the Muslims of Ahlasunnah wal jammah hold on to the basis of the Aqeedah, ie beleif in Allah, His messangers, His books, His angels, al-Qadaa wal Qadar, etc. As long as they believe in these they are Muslims and part of Ahlasunnah wal Jammah, when these begin to innovate in the basis or ISlamic beleif such as those of Qadiani, shia, ismaili, nation of Islam etc are the sects the hadith is referring to.
              "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
              Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Layth
                Salafees are obsessed with 73 sect hadith, they dont even understand it.

This hadith is the only thing they can use to pull people towards their cult, because most of the poeple they attract are Jahil drug dealers or criminals from brixton prison, who are not very thinking people.

While this hadith can be used by anyone to say 'we are saved sect and so and so scholar followed this aqeedah and that aqeedah'

While the truth is, this hadith is to be taken in context with the hadiht about JEws, who deviated from the basis of thier belief. Whereas Majority of the Muslims of Ahlasunnah wal jammah hold on to the basis of the Aqeedah, ie beleif in Allah, His messangers, His books, His angels, al-Qadaa wal Qadar, etc. As long as they believe in these they are Muslims and part of Ahlasunnah wal Jammah, when these begin to innovate in the basis or ISlamic beleif such as those of Qadiani, shia, ismaili, nation of Islam etc are the sects the hadith is referring to.
                funny how none of the ulema say what u say. maybe they are wrong, and u right. everywhere on this fiorum ive picked out ur mistakes an challenged u to respond. dont enter affairs u dont knoiw how u will come out of. this was the advice of shaykh muhamed ibn salih al uthaymeen rahimahullaah to the brothers in the west a yr or so before he died. rahimahullaah

Comment

which ulema are you referring to, as salafi?

as a matter of fact, which "ulema" are you aware of, and out of that group, who do you take from?
                  .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                  نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

screw wahhabism, sunnism, or shiaism or watever... There are no bases in islam for sects, and on the dooms day Allah wont ask you if you are sunni or shia. He wont ask you if your parents are sunni or wahabi, He wont ask you which sect your kids belong to. He is only going to judge you based on your deeds, your understanding and the acceptance of his messege that He sent through his messegers. people who are good in HIS 'eyes' (muslims, jews and christians) will be rewarded and people who are not good will be punished.

He is the ONLY judge, so calling ourselves wahabis, sunnis, and shias and making our own judgements, and calling others (who are different then us) kaffirs or non-muslims makes us automatically wrong.

The All-Mighty disapproved when His beloved Prophet (pbuh) made his own judgement about the blind man who came to him to be enlightened but the Prophet (pbuh) ignored him. Allah disapproved of this action and said to the Prophet that you are ONLY a messenger, and your job is to send my messege to everyone not to judge them. (sorry I can't remember which surrah this is in but i remember the meaning vividly since i was amazed how Allah corrected his beloved messenger!)

So basicaly my point is that who are we to judge others? This point alone is the biggest downfall of our ummah. Something to think about...
                    Please pray for my health. Jazak Allah

I found the enemy and it is me.

Comment

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/080.qmt.html

(The Prophet) frowned and turned away, Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting). But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)? Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him? As to one who regards Himself as self-sufficient, To him dost thou attend; Though it is no blame to thee if he grow not (in spiritual understanding). But as to him who came to thee striving earnestly, And with fear (in his heart), Of him wast thou unmindful. By no means (should it be so)! For it is indeed a Message of instruction: Therefore let whoso will, keep it in remembrance

Comment

The meaning of the Prophetic statement: ((All of them will be in the Fire, except one))

Question: What is the meaning of the following hadeeth:

((My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one?)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

Who is that sect ? And will the seventy two sects live forever in the Fire, as the mushrik will or not? And does the term "ummah" of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) apply to thos who follow him as well as those who do not, or is it to the former only?

Response: What is meant by the term "ummah" in this hadeeth is the ummah of response (ummatul-ijaabah - those who responded to the call to Islaam after having been invited), which shall be divided into seventy three sects; seventy two of which are deviant, who practice innovated religious practices that do not constitute apostacy. Each shall be punished in accordance to the innovations and deviation (it practiced), except for those who Allaah pardons and forgives. Their final abode will be Jannah. The only sect that will be safe is Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah, who adhere to the Sunnah of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and hold fast to what he and his companions (radhi-yallaahu 'anhum) were holding to. It is they about whom the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((A group of my ummah shall remain steadfast, on the truth, victorious, unharmed by those who oppose them, and do not support them, until the death or until the Day of Resurrection)), [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree, nos.71 and 3641, and Saheeh Muslim, no.1920]

As for those whose innovation casts them out of Islaam, they belong to the ummah of invitation (ummatud-da'wah - those to whom the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) was sent to invite to Islaam), not the ummatul-ijaabah. They shall remain in the Hell Fire forever, and this is the most valid opinion.

It is also said that the term "ummah" in this hadeeth means ummatud-da'wah, which is a general term indicating all those to whom the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) was sent (i.e. mankind) those who believe and those who do not believe. Whereas the term "the saved sect" is the ummatul-ijaabah, which strictly applies to those who believe in the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), truthfully and die in such a state (of belief). This is the sect that whill be saved from the Fire; either by prior punishment or without prior punishment, and their final abode will be Jannah, (inshaa.-Allaah).

As for the seventy two sects (in the second opinion) they are all, excluding the saved sect, disbelievers who will live forever in the Fire. Hence, it is clear that the ummatud-da'wah is more general in connotation than the ummatul-ijaabah. That is to say, whoever belongs to the ummatul-ijaabah belongs to the ummatud-da'wah, while not everyone of the ummatud-da'wah belongs to the ummatul-ijaabah.

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Fataawa
                        Fataawa Islaamiyyah - Volume 1, Page 16

www.fatwa-online.com

Comment

Taqleedi
                          "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
                          Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Taqleedi
                            Translation, please?

Comment

Taqleedi
                              what is taqleed ayuhal juhaal. every minute we hear u making silly remarks yet when i tell u to bring proof, u start another topic.

Allaah says: fas'aloo ahle dhikri inn kuntum ta'lamoon , ask teh people of knowledge if u do not know

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X