Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to increase barakah in life?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • umrahexperts
    replied
    Re: AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    The best way to increase the Barakah in our life to recite the Holy Quran and Darood e Pak. Offering the Fajr prayer and recite the Holy Quran that time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Strivingbro
    replied
    Re: AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    oh man,I can never do any of those :( .... I guess am hopeless
    Im sure you understand the context

    Leave a comment:


  • Aetos
    replied
    AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by Strivingbro View Post
    Serve your parents. Without doing this there is no barakah in anything.

    Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

    “The one who desires great quantity in one’s rizq and age, should treat relatives kindly, and make khidmah of (serve) one’s parents.”
    [Musnad Ahmed; Al-adabul Mufrad.]
    oh man,I can never do any of those :( .... I guess am hopeless

    Leave a comment:


  • Strivingbro
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Serve your parents. Without doing this there is no barakah in anything.

    Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

    “The one who desires great quantity in one’s rizq and age, should treat relatives kindly, and make khidmah of (serve) one’s parents.”
    [Musnad Ahmed; Al-adabul Mufrad.]

    Leave a comment:


  • Sky Lark
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    I read up somewhere that saying consciously bismillah when doing everything, brings barakah in one's life, and who can deny that.

    Leave a comment:


  • umrahexperts
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    You have shared an interesting topic, I think to recite and send the Darood e Pak is the best way to get the Barakah in our life and other ways are offering the prayers regularly, recite the Holy Quran, do some charity etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • mazuiz
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Following the sunnah in everything, in the slightest things. Saying bismillah. And making abundant istighfar. And abundant salawaat also.
    And as others have said, Quran and charity. These are all excellent ways to have barakah in your life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rumaysah~
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    more quran, that's the best solution

    Leave a comment:


  • Arsalan
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
    And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
    14:7

    The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

    The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

    Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

    Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2322

    Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

    عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

    2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

    قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ

    :jkk:

    Leave a comment:


  • hadmatter
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
    And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
    14:7

    The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

    The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

    Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

    Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2322

    Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

    عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

    2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

    قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ
    You're right I need to remembee bismillah more, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • misshijabi
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    18 sources of barakah: http://productivemuslim.com/18-sources-of-barakah/
    22 sources of barakah: http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2011/...alth-and-life/

    Leave a comment:


  • Jumpski
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
    Barakah in time, money, actions, property everything pretty much.

    I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

    Quick points:My job is halal so its not that

    And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
    14:7

    The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

    The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

    Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

    Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2322

    Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

    عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

    2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

    قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ

    Leave a comment:


  • hadmatter
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
    Give more charity, barakah will increase in everything.
    Good idea. To the above, I don't know the kind of people who do sihr

    Leave a comment:


  • Abu Kamel
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
    Barakah in time, money, actions, property everything pretty much.

    I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

    Quick points:My job is halal so its not that
    It could also be caused by al Ayn- bad Eye from someone close to you, who may want worse for you.

    Ibn 'Abbas reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
    The influence of an evil eye is a fact; if anything would precede the destiny [ qadr] it would be the influence of an evil eye, and when you are asked to take bath (as a cure) from the influence of an evil eye, you should take bath. [sahih Muslim]

    Leave a comment:


  • Samsandman
    replied
    Re: How to increase barakah in life?

    Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
    Barakah in time, money, actions, property everything pretty much.

    I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

    Quick points:My job is halal so its not that
    Alaikum wasalam

    sihr can definitely block rizq and the situation you describe could be an indication of sihr being done,

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X