How to increase barakah in life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to increase barakah in life?

Barakah in time, money, actions, property everything pretty much.

I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

Quick points:My job is halal so its not that
    Last edited by hadmatter; 07-11-17, 05:46 AM.
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Re: How to increase barakah in life?

Give more charity, barakah will increase in everything.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post

I dont want to sound paranoid but can lack of barakah be caused by a curse? (things always getting lost or broken, after a few uses money going quicky but nothing of value gained from it, time flies and nothing gets done)

Alaikum wasalam

sihr can definitely block rizq and the situation you describe could be an indication of sihr being done,

Comment

It could also be caused by al Ayn- bad Eye from someone close to you, who may want worse for you.

Ibn 'Abbas reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
        The influence of an evil eye is a fact; if anything would precede the destiny [ qadr] it would be the influence of an evil eye, and when you are asked to take bath (as a cure) from the influence of an evil eye, you should take bath. [sahih Muslim]
        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
          Give more charity, barakah will increase in everything.
          Good idea. To the above, I don't know the kind of people who do sihr
          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
            14:7

The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2322

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ
            It all starts with a thought

Comment

18 sources of barakah: http://productivemuslim.com/18-sources-of-barakah/
              22 sources of barakah: http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2011/...alth-and-life/

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
                And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

The other is to say bismillah before everything you do as much as you can so many blessings in this

The other is to not waste time I.e: instead of thinking about thing that are unimportant think about Islam and try to make everything you do related to Islam

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of Allah and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَلَا إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا مَلْعُونَةٌ مَلْعُونٌ مَا فِيهَا إِلَّا ذِكْرُ اللَّهِ وَمَا وَالَاهُ وَعَالِمٌ أَوْ مُتَعَلِّمٌ

2322 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الزُّهْدِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَاب مِنْهُ

You're right I need to remembee bismillah more, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post

:jkk:
                  "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

more quran, that's the best solution
                    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Following the sunnah in everything, in the slightest things. Saying bismillah. And making abundant istighfar. And abundant salawaat also.
                      And as others have said, Quran and charity. These are all excellent ways to have barakah in your life.

Comment

You have shared an interesting topic, I think to recite and send the Darood e Pak is the best way to get the Barakah in our life and other ways are offering the prayers regularly, recite the Holy Quran, do some charity etc.

Comment

I read up somewhere that saying consciously bismillah when doing everything, brings barakah in one's life, and who can deny that.
                          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Serve your parents. Without doing this there is no barakah in anything.

Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

“The one who desires great quantity in one’s rizq and age, should treat relatives kindly, and make khidmah of (serve) one’s parents.”
                            [Musnad Ahmed; Al-adabul Mufrad.]

Comment

AW: Re: How to increase barakah in life?

Originally posted by Strivingbro View Post
                              Serve your parents. Without doing this there is no barakah in anything.

Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

“The one who desires great quantity in one’s rizq and age, should treat relatives kindly, and make khidmah of (serve) one’s parents.”
                              [Musnad Ahmed; Al-adabul Mufrad.]
                              oh man,I can never do any of those :( .... I guess am hopeless
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X