Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halal family holiday ideas site

Assalamo alaykum

May be useful for families wanting to travel.

https://www.thewanderlustingmuslimah.com/

Re: Halal family holiday ideas site

I want to travel
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
      I want to travel
      I too, want to travel.

Comment

Here is a project which is original in nature and whose scope of expansion more than tremendous. A kick off may well be in food and beverages for a smooth penetration.

Comment

There are soooooo many halal food/lifestyle/travel blogs mashaAllah. None however cater for families, they are nearly all single travellers. The same with budget; most families with 2+ children living in the UK are not going to think that a trip to Thailand is a frugal option. it might be cheap once you are there, but actually getting there is the deal breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
            There are soooooo many halal food/lifestyle/travel blogs mashaAllah. None however cater for families, they are nearly all single travellers. The same with budget; most families with 2+ children living in the UK are not going to think that a trip to Thailand is a frugal option. it might be cheap once you are there, but actually getting there is the deal breaker.
            Single is the time to travel really.
            Once married, won't get to travel much till like the children are more grown up.
            only able to travel to those that doesnt cost much.

I want to go to Europe. Plus Turkey/Egypt etc.
            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
              I too, want to travel.
              Gps for navigation

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                Gps for navigation
                Instincts for navigation.

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                  Instincts for navigation.
                  Adventure time.

Comment

As a single brother you can travel alone, a sister cannot so she has to wait until married. Children come along, make everything more expensive obviously, however it is really enjoyable seeing the world with your children mashaAllah. I was saying that there are very few halal family bloggers, so it is difficult to know where to go if you are on a budget. Most of the budget locations are not in the muslim lands (depending on where you live) so it is nice to see some affordable places that have halal food and mosques readily available. Many those of us with families should should a travel thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
                      As a single brother you can travel alone, a sister cannot so she has to wait until married. Children come along, make everything more expensive obviously, however it is really enjoyable seeing the world with your children mashaAllah. I was saying that there are very few halal family bloggers, so it is difficult to know where to go if you are on a budget. Most of the budget locations are not in the muslim lands (depending on where you live) so it is nice to see some affordable places that have halal food and mosques readily available. Many those of us with families should should a travel thread....
                      Or they can go together with tour group or friends. But as a single person , I don't feel like travelling alone either.
                      There was a hadith or something , either its prohibited to travel alone. Or its just recommended to travel in a group. (with regards to hukm)
                      Yes MashaAllah i look forward to that. (travelling with children) Im waiting for them to bring me then also once they grow up.
                      Alhamdulilah everything paid by them lol.

I am reminded of this website called zabihah, it can list the halal restaurants. Alhamdulilah its a good website.
                      There is also this app that can be used halaltrip.

Yeah, perhaps and give recommendations and such. Or reviews on that matter. (family travel thread)

Comment

Alhamdulillah, could be nice to go places and see different halal things, but ukhtis can't much travel alone Just have to go down the lane ,until find the solution...

Comment

Working...
                        X