Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is it to know how to drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Not really, cos i practiced sat nav stuff quite a bit with my instructor

just go into your test like you don't care about passing and treat it like a driving lesson

just drive... naturally

it goes by really quickly

im good driver maybe idk but i passed manual, first time, in one of the centres with the worst pass rates in the country

but i dont have a car still

i dont think i can drive tbh but theres only one way to truly find out... that is to take to the road

in fact, i almost crashed into a bus during my test

so i dont know why i passed but there you go

lady was too nice

Comment

• Oh...¬†

Not sure what you can do, apart from practise like crazy. 

Comment

• yehh i never learned reverse around the corner

the manoevres these days are not too bad

in my test, i had to do parallel parking

was good, i perfected the park first time, but it was slow and laborious process

but when i was pulling out after parking, i think i got a minor cos i was too close to the car in front

so i should have reversed a lil bit before pulling out but no biggie

Comment

• Originally posted by M230DX View Post

Not really, cos i practiced sat nav stuff quite a bit with my instructor

just go into your test like you don't care about passing and treat it like a driving lesson

just drive... naturally

it goes by really quickly

im good driver maybe idk but i passed manual, first time, in one of the centres with the worst pass rates in the country

but i dont have a car still

i dont think i can drive tbh but theres only one way to truly find out... that is to take to the road

in fact, i almost crashed into a bus during my test

so i dont know why i passed but there you go

lady was too nice
                The last time I had my test the man was really nice and he gave me an easy manouvere and overlooked a lot of my mistakes but then I made a big error so he had to fail me
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

The last time I had my test the man was really nice and he gave me an easy manouvere and overlooked a lot of my mistakes but then I made a big error so he had to fail me
                  I made 2 big errors but lady passed me. When i almost crashed into the bus, i thought i failed, that was 5 mins into the test

even when i explained my faults to my instructor after doing the test, he agreed with me that i shouldnt have passed

i was doing 20mph below the speed limit cos i misread a 50mph sign as 30mph. That should have been dangerous/serious

but what can you do

i am not the examiner

Comment

• https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                      My main problem is that I give up too easily. I take lessons consistently then I have a bad lesson and kind of give up I really need to be more determined and focussed
                      You said it yourself. Also don't hate your lessons lol. Just try and make everthing enjoyable..that way you'll learn and not stress about it..May Allah make it easy for you. Don't give up :)

Comment

Working...
                      X