X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood tests

:salams:

I feel tired typing this so bear with me :zzz:

Anyone here having problems with dizziness, hair loss, tiredness, cramps at times, feeling very low- maybe 'depressed' and emotional, breathing difficulties (rare but there) feeling weak in general? Long term, its not something new. It gets in the way of you getting things done, hard to concentrate.

The odd thing is your blood tests are normal for everything. Done more than once.

No iron deficiencies or anything else lacking.

Question is, have you found a solution? What helped you?

:jkk:
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Re: Blood tests

Yep all of the above but its probably because i had a stomach op done, anyway I'm taking multivitamines and vit. B12, but tbh since i had my period i feel way better, i didnt have it in 6 months i think thats kinda what the thing was ...
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

It could be due to psychological stress .. something bothers you very much/ overthinking a matter ..etc

May Allah bless you with good health and happiness.
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

I had this problem and found out that it was due to allergies, dust in my case.. Also if you don't have an active lifestyle maybe you can incorporate some exercise few times a week
        It all starts with a thought

Comment

Dear ukhti Ya'sin, go your GP and ask for blood test for thyroid function.

Comment

Try hijama that helps purify the blood from toxins and also drinking lots of water and eating a balanced varied diet and get the right amount of sleep
            82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              :salams:

I feel tired typing this so bear with me :zzz:

Anyone here having problems with dizziness, hair loss, tiredness, cramps at times, feeling very low- maybe 'depressed' and emotional, breathing difficulties (rare but there) feeling weak in general? Long term, its not something new. It gets in the way of you getting things done, hard to concentrate.

The odd thing is your blood tests are normal for everything. Done more than once.

No iron deficiencies or anything else lacking.

Question is, have you found a solution? What helped you?

:jkk:
              :wswrwb:
              Yes I am having some of these problems myself. Had low blood pressure ( im not sure whether its immediately hypotension).
              Looked up google back then , and realise more salt helps the situation. But i didnt really get more salt, I drank those sports drinks. I think it helps a little.

But most of the time, exercise always helps a lot of things. I think the question of morale, high or low is also important.

And I still do have some problems
              :(
              I thought you were getting cakes

Comment

:jkk: everyone

I think it is about time I look into hijama, I've always wanted it done since having 'these' problems that don't have a reason

I am stressed though, I get even more easily stressed nowadays.
                [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] I feel the dizziness is worse during those times but that would mean I have iron deficiency which I don't according to the recent test results.
                [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION]
                I asked them to do one for thyroid and it came out fine

:wacko:.

I'm glad as the tablets have side effects, the women I know that are taking it have said they've gained weight

I have no desire to take medication but would be so happy if one day I woke up with full of energy to rule the world

:rotfl:

When I need to learn or read my focus goes, I switch off so quick.

I'm still young
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                  :wswrwb:
                  Yes I am having some of these problems myself. Had low blood pressure ( im not sure whether its immediately hypotension).
                  Looked up google back then , and realise more salt helps the situation. But i didnt really get more salt, I drank those sports drinks. I think it helps a little.

But most of the time, exercise always helps a lot of things. I think the question of morale, high or low is also important.

And I still do have some problems
                  :(
                  I thought you were getting cakes
                  No cake for me

Trying to consume sugar moderately

Cutting it out makes me feel sick

I can't have a strict diet

Comment

The other sympton is the never ending sleepiness :zzz:

Comment

:jkk: everyone

I think it is about time I look into hijama, I've always wanted it done since having 'these' problems that don't have a reason

I am stressed though, I get even more easily stressed nowadays.
                      [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] I feel the dizziness is worse during those times but that would mean I have iron deficiency which I don't according to the recent test results.
                      [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION]
                      I asked them to do one for thyroid and it came out fine

:wacko:.

I'm glad as the tablets have side effects, the women I know that are taking it have said they've gained weight

I have no desire to take medication but would be so happy if one day I woke up with full of energy to rule the world

When I need to learn or read my focus goes, I switch off so quick.

I'm still young
                      Do you remember if they checked T3 and T4 on you?

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                        Do you remember if they checked T3 and T4 on you?
                        She ticked all the boxes for thyroid so I'm assuming yes lol

I told her to get everything checked lol. Now who knows what goes on in those labs and if they actually check it or not

I just know I'm running out of blood just by giving my blood

Comment

She ticked all the boxes for thyroid so I'm assuming yes lol

I told her to get everything checked lol. Now who knows what goes on in those labs and if they actually check it or not

I just know I'm running out of blood just by giving my blood

Lol, It is worth to ask them specially...drink plenty, try medicine of Prophet Muhammed SAW...do you have the book. I'll check for you, In sha'Allah
                          Yeh, like a vampires taking all the bloods:hidban:

Comment

Lol, It is worth to ask them specially...drink plenty, try medicine of Prophet Muhammed SAW...do you have the book. I'll check for you, In sha'Allah
                            Yes, I have a little booklet about prophetic medicine

I think I will need a food dairy

Problem is I don't stick to it well

Comment

Surah Taha, Verse 69:

وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

"And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
                              and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

Practical Self Ruqya
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

Exposing Black Magic
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

The History of Black Magic
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

Real Magicians And Sorcerers
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

Exposing Taweez...
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

Ruqyah Audio
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

Comment

Working...
                              X