• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blood tests

[MENTION=145576]pain25[/MENTION]

I will look into budrock tea

But I'll have to get someone to buy for me

That's why the cupping is delayed
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      I feel sleepy quite often, it is worse when reading the Quran. I feel confident it's not sleep deprivation.

I highly doubt it's anything to do with black magic but I feel reluctant to do ruqya on myself every time people have mentioned it on here

No cupping yet [MENTION=113221]Samsandman[/MENTION]

[MENTION=143563]Abu julaybeeb[/MENTION]

I did get all these tests done for glucose levels but my diet could be alot better, it's not bad but I need more wholesome food.
      When I first started doing ruqya after becoming muslim I would frequently get tired and pass out,even watching islamic lectures on youtube where the name of Allah swt,The Nabi sallahu alayhi wasalam or any kind of beneficial Ilm was mentioned or discussed I would tired. It still happens but is no where near as bad as it was as it was pretty bad at one point.

It could ayn hasad,sihr or jinn possession but getting tired when reading the Quran when you should be otherwise wide awake is a sign something is going on and needs to be addressed.

I was totally unaware of what was wrong with me for decades(as I was a kafir as you know) so it got worse and worse and now it's a long climb back to "normal" for me.

I stress doing something now rather than take a wait and see approach as it gets gradually worse over time and harder to treat.

If you cut your hand and the wound got infected you wouldn't hesitate to run to the doctors,THIS situation is far more serious than pus or gangrene setting in on your hand and possible amputation of that.

Start doing a little bit of ruqya,like 10-20 minutes each day,you can keep it simple like 3 fatiha and then sets of 3 of Falaq/Nas for that time period just to stay on the level.

Is strongly suggest you don't ignore the symptoms and act as soon as possible.

My life was pretty horrible at one point,bedridden with seizures,frequent migraines plus all the negative emotions of hatred,bitternes,anger and fear. No Job,no money,no life no hope,nothings good at all. Please act now as you don't want your life to start to slip as the slope is slippery and once it starts going downhill the momentum is hard to stop and it's hard reverse course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        I feel sleepy quite often, it is worse when reading the Quran. I feel confident it's not sleep deprivation.

I highly doubt it's anything to do with black magic but I feel reluctant to do ruqya on myself every time people have mentioned it on here

No cupping yet [MENTION=113221]Samsandman[/MENTION]

[MENTION=143563]Abu julaybeeb[/MENTION]

I did get all these tests done for glucose levels but my diet could be alot better, it's not bad but I need more wholesome food.
        If your saying you get tired when just reading Quran u may need ruqya
        Whether its evil eye blck magic or just normal possesion
        But get ruqya done

Comment

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] do you get short of breath or have breathing difficulties?
          I can understand why you'd get tired reading Quran if you had those problem
          It all starts with a thought

Comment

Ayn and hassad being the reason don't surprise me but I think I underestimated how real the evil eye is.

From beginning to the end of what has happened and what is currently happening to me, I will not be surprised if it is just a case of evil eye.

Let's hope it's not though, who wants that, la hawla Wala quwata but obviously no one is safe from it.

During Ramadan, reciting Quran is the worst so I thought it could because I'm not getting energy from food.

I read surah Ya'sin the other day and I felt fine but for some reason I think what's the point of reading if my recitation may not be right or the fact that I need to learn more of translation.

Before, I used to feel like going to the loo each salah time and even during salah that urge was there, it was a nuisance because I had to do wudhu and check if I'm clean enough. You just want to give up when you have constant waswas. It's much better now.

I have to push myself. I listened to surah Ar Rahman, I was okay with that.

Also, I should mention my non Islamic studies are effected too.
            Last edited by Ya'sin; 10-11-17, 09:10 PM.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
              [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] do you get short of breath or have breathing difficulties?
              I can understand why you'd get tired reading Quran if you had those problem
              The breathing isn't a big issue

It happens very rarely

Comment

Working...
              X