Re: Blood tests

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Yes, I have a little booklet about prophetic medicine

I think I will need a food dairy

Problem is I don't stick to it well
    You need to do it 2 weeks tops in sha' Allah

Comment

Loads of carbs and hayfever are the two things that make me tired and weak sis
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

salam alaikum

i hate to be "that guy" but you should probably look into this as you mentioned mostly symptoms of sihr and ayn along with the fact you've gone for medical tests and they come back normal.

http://www.ruqyahsharaiah.com/422946408

If you do have a problem with sihr or ayn,which most of the people on UF do then you need to tackle it now as it will only get worse and harder to treat.

Pay attention to your dreams from now on as well.

hijama helps big time but is not the cure it only lessens the symptoms.

I highly recommend hijama

Comment

Don't get cheeky to the lady collecting the bloods. For some reason they take it the wrong way if you suggest for them to play Dracula movies in the waiting room

By take it the wrong way I mean they are a little ruthless on sticking the needle in
          It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
          "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

:salams:

I feel tired typing this so bear with me :zzz:

Anyone here having problems with dizziness, hair loss, tiredness, cramps at times, feeling very low- maybe 'depressed' and emotional, breathing difficulties (rare but there) feeling weak in general? Long term, its not something new. It gets in the way of you getting things done, hard to concentrate.

The odd thing is your blood tests are normal for everything. Done more than once.

No iron deficiencies or anything else lacking.

Question is, have you found a solution? What helped you?

:jkk:
            :wswrwb:

If you have had those symptoms since before marriage then ignore my post but if you have been having them after then..why not do a pregnancy test?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

If you have had those symptoms since before marriage then ignore my post but if you have been having them after then..why not do a pregnancy test?
              Wait [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

You got MARRIED??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post

Wait, WHAT?
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  Wait, WHAT?
                  EXACTLY! lol I hope I didn't jump to conclusions
                  Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Wait, WHAT?
                    Originally posted by -qed- View Post

:rotfl:

It's never too late for a wedding gift ladies

I want a Dyson vacuum
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

Long before marriage
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

:rotfl:

It's never too late for a wedding gift ladies

I want a Dyson vacuum
                        Loool omg i had no clue, may Allah bless you Ameen
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=113221]Samsandman[/MENTION]

Yes, that's interesting

I'm keen on hijama so will try to make an appointment to see a raqi

Anyone that wants to share their experience let me know.

Loads of old threads on here but I'd rather hear it from people that are active online

Comment

Loool omg i had no clue, may Allah bless you Ameen

It's a miracle

I think he is just as mad as me :wacko:

Comment

It's a miracle

Loooll thats good i can imagine his dp would be a male goat making the same face

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

:salams:

I feel tired typing this so bear with me :zzz:

Anyone here having problems with dizziness, hair loss, tiredness, cramps at times, feeling very low- maybe 'depressed' and emotional, breathing difficulties (rare but there) feeling weak in general? Long term, its not something new. It gets in the way of you getting things done, hard to concentrate.

The odd thing is your blood tests are normal for everything. Done more than once.

No iron deficiencies or anything else lacking.

Question is, have you found a solution? What helped you?

How is your sleep and water intake ?... Insufficient rest/sleep and hydration can cause this for me.

It's a miracle

Congratz.

Comment

Working...
                                X