Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that most muslims in the west are on the Welfare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that most muslims in the west are on the Welfare?

If this is the case, that's very disappointing and shameful. Because we criticize the system while leeching off from it.

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
    If this is the case, that's very disappointing and shameful. Because we criticize the system while leeching off from it.
    American Muslims aren't because there is no welfare.

How would you even verify this claim anyway?

Comment

Re: Is it true that most muslims in the west are on the Welfare?

Most? no.

a lot? yeah

but i guess that depends on the city and country.
      Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

No welfare of any kind?

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post

I should revise this post. The US does have unemployment benefits, but not on the scale of UK. I've never seen a Muslim family on them.

Comment

I should revise this post. The US does have unemployment benefits, but not on the scale of UK. I've never seen a Muslim family on them.
            maybe because you live in an area without any..I cant imagine the US being that much different from Canada and around here many families are in housing welfare etc. not most but many.

but apparently its not a similar problem in some cities in canada so it all depends.
            Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Alot of people in uk are i wouldnt say most but there is a lot but that is because most alot of people migrated and only had low paid jobs and were working class its slowly getting better as people are becoming more educated however due to uni fees increasing in uk they are making it harder for muslims as many muslims decide not to go university due to the fees,student loans and riba

Comment

I am not on welfare and I live in the US. My mother signed us up on welfare when we were young because we had a useless father that didn't bother trying to provide better for his family. This thread serves no good benefit other than talking ill of Muslims. We do not know what the families of Muslims in the West are going through, only Allah knows, so leave the judging up to Him. It's not like the Muslim majority countries are helping Muslims in need like they should. It's not as if it is easy to travel with your whole family to a so called "Islamic" country to live among Muslims. A lot of Muslims are poor, and need help, and the Masajid in the West will not be able to help them all with the little Zakah they get.

Comment

Is it true that most muslims in the west are on the Welfare?

The statistics for muslims have been poor, but there are many reasons

For a lot living in the west, their parents are migrants from impoverished backgrounds from the asian subcontinent

As such, they grow up in some of the most deprived areas in the country, go to poor state schools and just simply have a disadvantaged upbringing surrounded by poverty

It's very difficult to break through that cycle of poverty when you also face discrimintation when it comes to employment, when some careers are cut off due to the questionable nature of them, when university is not an option if you are of the view that it is riba etc

However, things are starting to improve. The muslim demographic is very very young (in the uk anyway), so give us a few more years and you'll see more and more muslims breaking into professional careers, escaping poverty etc in sha' Allah

Comment

I dont know if this is true, but i've heard that american muslims are doing rather well for themselves

They're amongst the most educated and well-off minorities there, arent they?

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                      I dont know if this is true, but i've heard that american muslims are doing rather well for themselves

They're amongst the most educated and well-off minorities there, arent they?
                      The Asian and Arab Muslims are, certainly.

Comment

[MENTION=98022]hassan246[/MENTION] If your objection is to state assistance compeletely then I don't get it. Americans have really strange views on the state helping the poor.

If you are legitimately eligible for the welfare benefits then nothing wrong with receiving. The issue is those who try to scam the system.

The UK Muslims are generally from poorer backgrounds so would be eligible. Though this is changing with many of the children and subsequent generations having studied and got good higher paying jobs so won't be eligible to benefits as much as the older generation.

Some forms of welfare are universal for everyone, rich or poor, such as child benefit and the biggest one being the NHS.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                          @hassan246 If your objection is to state assistance compeletely then I don't get it. Americans have really strange views on the state helping the poor.

If you are legitimately eligible for the welfare benefits then nothing wrong with receiving. The issue is those who try to scam the system.

The UK Muslims are generally from poorer backgrounds so would be eligible. Though this is changing with many of the children and subsequent generations having studied and got good higher paying jobs so won't be eligible to benefits as much as the older generation.

Some forms of welfare are universal for everyone, rich or poor, such as child benefit and the biggest one being the NHS.
                          You don't get child benefit if one of the parents is earning £60k. Also those in jobs that offer private medical cover means you're less of a drain on the NHS too or at least you are paying for it twice. Once through taxation and then again via the private cover.

Comment

I don't know how things are in US, My point is that a lot of muslims living in the West in general, are abusing the welfare system, while criticizing the western societies. If you rely on the non muslims to feed your family, then you shouldn't have the right to criticize them.
                            Last edited by hassan246; 01-09-17, 05:07 AM.

Comment

"Is it true that most muslims in the west are on the Welfare?"
                              There is nothing wrong with taxing the pagans, because that is what they are here for. If you don't tax the life out of them, someone else will.

Comment

Working...
                              X