Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your prayers

Assalam-Alaikum,

I hope you all are well. I am seeking everyones prayers and advice. Me and my twin sister just graduated college, alhamdulillah. I want to share that for me and my sister college was extremely rough. My first year of college we had financial issues. Me and my sister did not want to take out any loans because of the interest that is involved with it. I cried everyone night and prayed to God for help, and alhamdulillah he opened a door for me i never thought of. Me and my sister both dealt with very close family members death and that also started to affect our studies. I can not describe but, the level of stress had affected our grades. The last year of college me and my sister we applied for medical school because it has our passion. We got rejected from the schools we applied to. As the schools rejected me I felt so upset not knowing what to do. I didn't even think about the fact that what if things didn't work out accordingly what would I do. I literally cried all the time. But, then one day I told myself I will get up and work hard and try again. I am reapplying again, studying really hard for my MCAT both me and my sister. The one worry that I have is both of us academically may not be up to the mark like many other candidates. We don’t have high GPA’s due to the all problems we had during our college career. I just pray that inshallah Allah set open doors for us. We are truly passionate for the field of medicine and would really like to attend medical school. I am seeking your guys prayers. Please make dua for us. I really would appreciate your help. Please. Thank you

Re: Need your prayers

May Allah make it easy for you and your sister

Also best thing to do is make duaa yourself to Allah its not really good to ask people make duaa for me but just try and do tahaajud salah and many general nafl salah and make duaa in sujood as thats when ur closest to Allah ( u cant do this in fardh salah if u dont know the arabic for the duaa)

https://youtu.be/BeD60YRyWPk

(Vid says why not ask duaa to others hope it helps inshAllah)

Comment

Re: Need your prayers

Originally posted by amnah09 View Post
      Assalam-Alaikum,

I hope you all are well. I am seeking everyones prayers and advice. Me and my twin sister just graduated college, alhamdulillah. I want to share that for me and my sister college was extremely rough. My first year of college we had financial issues. Me and my sister did not want to take out any loans because of the interest that is involved with it. I cried everyone night and prayed to God for help, and alhamdulillah he opened a door for me i never thought of. Me and my sister both dealt with very close family members death and that also started to affect our studies. I can not describe but, the level of stress had affected our grades. The last year of college me and my sister we applied for medical school because it has our passion. We got rejected from the schools we applied to. As the schools rejected me I felt so upset not knowing what to do. I didn't even think about the fact that what if things didn't work out accordingly what would I do. I literally cried all the time. But, then one day I told myself I will get up and work hard and try again. I am reapplying again, studying really hard for my MCAT both me and my sister. The one worry that I have is both of us academically may not be up to the mark like many other candidates. We don’t have high GPA’s due to the all problems we had during our college career. I just pray that inshallah Allah set open doors for us. We are truly passionate for the field of medicine and would really like to attend medical school. I am seeking your guys prayers. Please make dua for us. I really would appreciate your help. Please. Thank you
      :wswrwb:
      :insha:

Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Working...
      X