Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Prayers

Assalamu-Alaikum,

I hope you all are doing well. I want to ask you all for prayers to do well on my Medical College Admission Exam. Me and my sister took this exam twice. We did not score that high the first two times. We also did not study so much because we were taking it during the semester of our Unversity studies, and the second time we took the exam there was a death of a close family member which effected our second try for the exam. This time we are really studying hard and really want to do well. I want to ask you all to pray for us and if anyone can recommend any duas to reach high sucess in exams I would really apperciate it. I am really praying that inshallah me and my sister score high on this exam. It has always been a dream for us to attend medical college and I hope we can.

Re: Need Prayers

Originally posted by sha3 View Post
    Assalamu-Alaikum,

I hope you all are doing well. I want to ask you all for prayers to do well on my Medical College Admission Exam. Me and my sister took this exam twice. We did not score that high the first two times. We also did not study so much because we were taking it during the semester of our Unversity studies, and the second time we took the exam there was a death of a close family member which effected our second try for the exam. This time we are really studying hard and really want to do well. I want to ask you all to pray for us and if anyone can recommend any duas to reach high sucess in exams I would really apperciate it. I am really praying that inshallah me and my sister score high on this exam. It has always been a dream for us to attend medical college and I hope we can.
    :wswrwb:
    This is familiar.
    are you the same poster as in this thread ?
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...d-your-prayers
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Baqarah [ 2:183] and [2:185] O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -

The month of Ramadhan is that in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. Al-Baqarah [2:185]

Comment

Re: Need Prayers

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
      :wswrwb:
      This is familiar.
      are you the same poster as in this thread ?
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...d-your-prayers
      No I actully have no idea who that is.

Comment

Working...
      X